[Official] Forza Motorsports 2 Discussion

mine worked fine, it gave a "-" after each 4 letters/numbers. maybe it's badly printed, if you call xbox support they can probably give you a working code..

edit; wait, did you scratch off the silverish layer on the back or did you enter the number on the very bottom of the card? :p

codeld1.jpg

Edited by Disposable_hero

mine worked fine, it gave a "-" after each 4 letters/numbers. maybe it's badly printed, if you call xbox support they can probably give you a working code..

edit; wait, did you scratch off the silverish layer on the back or did you enter the number on the very bottom of the card? :p

I'm an ass, didn't scratch the layer off :blush:

Got it today, just had a quick mess about in an hour, its actually quite easy to get used too! just wish they had Flip horizontal to make life easy on the other side of the car, but nvm!

forzaval.jpg

Have to see if I can start making some logos tonight :)

Good game and will play more of it to get into it but one thing is.. the Focus ST can hit 152MPH yet iin the game hard to even hit 135mph.. The game needs a clutch.

For those of you who have used the wireless racing wheel, do you think it's worth getting? I mean, does it change the game that much to be worth the price...

For those of you who have used the wireless racing wheel, do you think it's worth getting? I mean, does it change the game that much to be worth the price...

I got the wheel along with the game, you will drive a lot worse to begin with, takes a while to get used to it but definately makes the game better once you get used to it. I think it's worth getting if you can afford it and are prepared to spend a while getting used to it.

Here's a couple of my favourite cars so far after a couple of days with the game :)

The Delta Integrale is one of my favourite early 90's cars,

post-60157-1181446188_thumb.jpg

and the Fairlady is... well it's a 700bhp thing of beauty, that's what it is.

post-60157-1181446196_thumb.jpg

Wanted to upload my latest but couldn't edit the previous post, so sorry for the double post.

Got myself driving a rather lovey '73 911 Carrera RS and it's none too shabby :)

post-60157-1181450104_thumb.jpg

So far I've only had it up to 155mph, but I know it's capable of a lot more, especially as I just dropped in a '95 911 GT2 powertrain :D

Danish Soccer Club, F.C Copenhagen.

Just got done after almost 2 hours with the Logo - The blue splash on the hood and on the sides is just temp.

I have no idea how to design this car yet :laugh:

forfraev2.jpg

post-71586-1181511531_thumb.jpg

That's the first car i tried painting, i also tried making the wonderbread car from Talladega Nights but i sold it at auction and forgot to take a picture, saved the design though.

this is by far the best racing game i've played in years, but still suffers from the same old faults most racing games feature...like AI that drives on rails! on Easy they're no challenge, on Medium they're demi-gods and catch up to you right away. of course you can't really catch up to them that easy.

aside from that, this is very nice. but when you get a new car in career there's the achievement unlocked sound, that always makes me jump in the seat. cruel, cruel people.

I've had no issues with them catching up too quickly on Medium. I think the AI is pretty darn good. I've had them back off when I take the line and I've actually seen it make mistakes (crashes) that helped me win an otherwise tight race

you've seen them crash? that's good to know, i've yet to witness that. to me it seems like they're not subject to the same physics. and they always appear to be under a second behind me if we're in similar-level cars.

you've seen them crash? that's good to know, i've yet to witness that. to me it seems like they're not subject to the same physics. and they always appear to be under a second behind me if we're in similar-level cars.

Yeah one wreck saved me. I was going back and forth with this one car. It got a bit ahead of me and took the turn too tight and clipped the wall and went spinning out of control. Wound up lapping that particular car because the damage to it was so devastating.