UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Champions League 2007/2008?

• Barcelona
    • Liverpool
    • AC Milan
    • Inter Milan
    • Arsenal
    • Man Utd
    • Real Madrid
    • Chelsea
    • Other
  2. 2. Who will be the Top Scorer?

• Didier Drogba
    • Samuel Eto'o
    • Thierry Henry
    • Kaka
    • Fernando Morientes
    • Herman Crespo
    • Adriano
    • Peter Crouch
    • Others

YESS!!!! The Russian Mafia do not have the CL! whoohoo

This is coming from a Liverpool supporter btw.

You're clearly not a ****ing Liverpool supporter then are you.

I feel physically sick. I hope every Liverpool player was MADE to watch that final so they can feel the hurt that I do now.

I might watch the 2005 European Cup Final tomorrow...you know, just to remind myself that we have won it five times.

My hearts still beating after the match, but Man United deserve to win it :D !

Scirwode

You're clearly not a ****ing Liverpool supporter then are you.

I feel physically sick. I hope every Liverpool player was MADE to watch that final so they can feel the hurt that I do now.

I might watch the 2005 European Cup Final tomorrow...you know, just to remind myself that we have won it five times.

Martyn chill out dude. Liverpool deserved to be in the Final on this CL but we got robbed with 2 clear offside goals and a clear penalty waved away at Stamford Bridge.

In fact Man U and Chelsea were extremely lucky to actually be in this Final and i personally thought it should of been Liverpool vs Barcelona as they were the best two teams in the CL this season.

I didn't want either team to win it really, but i hate Chelsea ALOT more.

Oh, same here! That was the most heart-pounding moment of my life! I'm glad to see United win the Champions League! I was too young at the time to remember '99 (I was 7 back then, so I was probably in bed! :D ).

Martyn chill out dude. Liverpool deserved to be in the Final on this CL but we got robbed with 2 clear offside goals and a clear penalty waved away at Stamford Bridge.

In fact Man U and Chelsea were extremely lucky to actually be in this Final and i personally thought it should of been Liverpool vs Barcelona as there were the best two teams in the CL this season.

:rolleyes: and kuyt's tug on hleb wasn't a penalty?

We can all look back at what could of beens and we can all say yeah 5 time winners but theres a winner this year and its Man Utd and if you are strong next year which I bet Liverpool will be they might make it 6.

Scirwode

yea, penalties were like from some hollywood movie with good ending. :D

Don't even get into the whole Liverpool being in the Champions League Final debate, or people on here will never shut up. The fact is, we where not there, and that was for a reason.

My original point is that you claim to be a Liverpool fan but HATE Chelsea more than Man Utd. Get it sorted lad.

:rolleyes: and kuyt's tug on hleb wasn't a penalty?

I am not going to argue that, Kuyt did tug Hleb in the penalty box, what is your point? We were still better than Arsenal in the CL, but not by much.

Great game for a neutral. I have various reasons for wanting or not wanting both teams to win so I was kinda content either way. Good to see so many English players in the final too.

yea, penalties were like from some hollywood movie with good ending. :D

I know, but somehow I knew Terry was going to miss. That said, I really feel for a player like him as he has his heart on his sleeve. Chelsea played well and they could have won it in the second half and extra time but United held on and more or less deservedly won the final.

Scirwode

I am not going to argue that, Kuyt did tug Hleb in the penalty box, what is your point? We were still better than Arsenal in the CL, but not by much.

you can play better and create 100 chances and miss all 100, the other team can suck and create 1 chance and score, creating more chances doesn't mean you win. fact was you were lucky not to lose against arsenal (note lose, not arsenal play better than you)

I think penalties should be scrapped they are so unfair really but then what to put in its place, who remembers the golden goal rule used to love that.

Don't even get into the whole Liverpool being in the Champions League Final debate, or people on here will never shut up. The fact is, we where not there, and that was for a reason.

My original point is that you claim to be a Liverpool fan but HATE Chelsea more than Man Utd. Get it sorted lad.

Ermmm what?!?

Am i not allowed to hate a team more than another? There is a reason why i hate Chelsea and quite alot of people in England do aswell and that is what it has become. Chelsea isn't really a proper football club anymore since Roman.A brought his face and billions to the club.

Man.U i absoutely hate aswell and being rivals to us.

You know what, i couldn't care less who won tonight but i just can't stand Chelsea supporters, i have a bunch of them round my area and they ****ed the hell out of me when they knocked us out.

I can't believe i am having a argument with a fellow Liverpool supporter, did you want Chelsea to win or something?

Liverpool will reclaim the cup for the sixth time next season.