UEFA Champions League

UEFA Champions League  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Champions League 2007/2008?

• Barcelona
    • Liverpool
    • AC Milan
    • Inter Milan
    • Arsenal
    • Man Utd
    • Real Madrid
    • Chelsea
    • Other
  2. 2. Who will be the Top Scorer?

• Didier Drogba
    • Samuel Eto'o
    • Thierry Henry
    • Kaka
    • Fernando Morientes
    • Herman Crespo
    • Adriano
    • Peter Crouch
    • Others

Pool should have had a penalty. Foul on Hyp in the box. How was that not given. Ref clear view as well. Russian rubles!

I think I agree even tho I loathe Liverpool but amazing game so many moments!

Lampards Penalty tho I felt the emotion going through him!

Chelsea were really lucky to get to the final, and probably underserved. Liverpool were far the better team overall on the 2 legs and we must reflect on that own goal at Anfield which cost us. Chelsea's first goal was way offside and there was some hint of offside on the third goal aswell. The Liverpool penalty that should of been couldn't of been any clearer for the ref, not fouled one but twice in the box and still nothing. It's a shame really, I really hope the European cup doesn't go to the russian mafia and i would love nothing better for Man.U to beat Chelsea in the final.

690592_biglandscape.jpg

screw him, he is a poormans gerrard. how the hell was tat not a penatly on hyypia in the box? really.

whatever, props chelsea, hope you double screw man u (league and EPL)

I must say, extra time was much more exciting than the first 90 minutes. Props to Drogba and his killer strikes.

Hope they pounce Man. U in the final.

screw him, he is a poormans gerrard. how the hell was tat not a penatly on hyypia in the box? really.

poormans gerrard? lmfao....Have a little decency. Gerrard is great but the better team prevailed :p. Maybe your coach shouldn't talk **** about the refs or Drogba the day before the game O_O.... Fuels the fire and Drogba produced.

Now you guys don't have a chance to win anything this year :blink:

Eat dirt! :p

Man Utd is out looking for blood, they're gonna make make Chelsea pay! :punch:

Crap, but it happens.

We were unlucky, but we have had luck in the past though so it balances out.

If I was a Chelsea fan I would be EMBARRASSED that my club had to give out free plastic flags to even try and generate an atmosphere. Laughable!

In a way, I have found an inner peace about us not going to Moscow. If it was a Man Utd v Liverpool final there would be deaths and English clubs would be banned from Europe for the next ten years.

Next step for Liverpool. Get the Texan Tumour out of our club.

Crap, but it happens.

We were unlucky, but we have had luck in the past though so it balances out.

If I was a Chelsea fan I would be EMBARRASSED that my club had to give out free plastic flags to even try and generate an atmosphere. Laughable!

In a way, I have found an inner peace about us not going to Moscow. If it was a Man Utd v Liverpool final there would be deaths and English clubs would be banned from Europe for the next ten years.

Next step for Liverpool. Get the Texan Tumour out of our club.

Sports teams in america give out free stuff all the time... shirts, flags, bells, stuffed animals, hats, etc.... I don't see the big deal about that :p

didnt watch the game, but I heard babel dived again? :p

MU v cheslea. Worst final, ever!

Totally. Still will be a good game and Chelsea will win it in ET!

Was a good game between Chelsea and Liverpool too. Tough luck Liverpool!

United to do the double. Show these money-hunters how to play football like a team. The shenanigans at the Bridge on Saturday with the free-kick and Ballack and Drogba just showed that they are all going for glory themselves.

Yes United were rubbish on Saturday but what would you expect without Ronaldo, Rooney and Vida get injured and no Scholesy.

Sir Alex will definetely include all of those 4 in the final and surely with that team, all Chelsea will do is defend, defend, defend, and try and counter like usual. But with our awesome back line, Chelsea can't go for those tactics.

Scholesy and Giggsy to get crackers at Moscow.

I laughed at that :laugh: !

Scirwode

690592_biglandscape.jpg

Priceless..... :cry:

RIP Pat

Props to the guy with all the emotion going through him when taking a penalty he could of easily missed so kudos to him. As a former Hammer I will always stick by Lamps whatever he does.

Sports teams in america give out free stuff all the time... shirts, flags, bells, stuffed animals, hats, etc.... I don't see the big deal about that :p

We are not in America, and the fact that you don't see the "big deal" about it is exactly my point ;)

Its different in America though, its usually like the first 2500 fans to enter the stadium get a "free gift". We don't hand out things to bandwagon supporters :p

Trust me, United have a terrific chance if they don't get every single player injured. We beat Barca without Rooney and Vida. With them United will have a great chance to tear apart Chelsea and show them who is the best team of the season once and for all and who deserves it more.

So how many of you guys are rooting for Man Utd ? :devil:

Not me. I am hoping Chelsea win it, simply because most of there achievements are undermined by Ambromovich. Also, I hope Chelsea win because of my (quite natural) hatred towards Man Utd being that I am a Liverpool fan and all.

Anyone else think it will be a really crap game? Echoes of last years FA Cup Final (which I think got voted the worst final ever).

United to do the double. Show these money-hunters how to play football like a team.

Money hunters?! isn't that the official alternative name for Manchester United? please... have you seen what the new owners did with ticket prices? ManU are the most commercial team on the planet even more than Real Madrid.