Bioshock General Discussion ( Xbox 360 )

I wonder if theres a ratio in place. Or is it just black and white? I mean if you saved all the sisters, but harvested one right at the end. Would you get a bad ending? I started saving them, but needed the adam so butchered the little ones. Poor things.

You can harvest one little sister and get the good ending. Two or more and it's the bad ending.

Saving them doesn't yield that much less ADAM especially with the tonic that gives you even more max ADAM from the little sisters, and the gift teddy bear that Tenenbaum gives you periodically with 200 ADAM in there.

You get a teddy bear with 200 adam and some other goodies (including some tonics you won't get if you harvest the girls) for every three little sisters you rescue. Since you get 80 adam on the rescue, every three sisters yields you 440 adam. Harvesting a little sister gets you 160 adam, meaning every three harvested gives 480 adam. If you're going for the 53 tonic achievement, I don't think it's possible without the tonics gifted for rescuing them.

Now if i could just find those diaries, that's all i've got left.

I got it in Arcadia on my first play through, then again just before the Fisheries (I'm on my second playthrough on Hard).

Hold the L+R bumpers as soon as you put the disc in the tray/click on play until after the red 2K logo, fixed it both times for me.

Hehe, thanks. I'm replaying the game on easy for some of the acheivements now.

trong, do you have the stuttering glitch on ur second playthrough carried over

if you do then the problem could be the disc, if you dont the problem could be to-do with the save file

just hold the LB-RB from leaving the dashboard until after the 2K logo clears, it'll fix it. how? :iiam:

i'll try it when i next play the game, hopefully today

I'm not sure why people complain about the ending. It's just the thing between the last level and starting the game over. The fun is in the gameplay. With that said, the endings were fine IMO.

yes, got the good ending and it was fine. i see why some are disappointed, it's a bit on the short side but no problems. No credits tho?

finally finishing it, i had to quote one of the splicers: "i'm a success, i'm a ****ing success!!!"

So I got bored yesterday and decided to play on easy (since I just want to beat it and see the ending when you rescue all the girls) and I've gotta say, Easy is much easier than Medium, haha. I don't think I used a heath pack once in the whole first mission (in the surgical area).

-Spenser

Hey, way to spoiler tag that.

Bathyspheres.

It's been out a month, spoiler tags surely not needed. Thank you for the effort, but in this case, the answer is wrong..

edit : Unless I'm just being stupid. The Bathysphere is at the end of Olympus Heights, and it only lets you go forward a level.

I'll try it again tho, thank you tho. :D

Edited by lunamonkey