Bioshock General Discussion ( Xbox 360 )

I just defeated the Cohen dude, who had me take 4 pictures, how much further do I have to go overall??

Also Gigapixels, I think it was you wondering how you got it, I just started really taking pictures tonight, took a few before that but not many, and I got the Prolific Photographer achievement. :wacko:

Dl you're like 70% done (Guesstimate). I don't know why I can't play more that couple of hours everyday. I have the game for days now. :'(

Cool, thanks for the guesstimate, it is actually right around where I guessed I was as well. :yes:

And no worries, I am in the same boat. I have had it since the day it has been released, and pretty much have not skipped a day, so I too only get to play a few hours tops a day as well. Thinking I may, key word may, have it beat by the end of the weekend.

I just defeated the Cohen dude, who had me take 4 pictures, how much further do I have to go overall??

I hope you didn't kill him yet. You need to kill him later in the game to get into his bedroom to get a weapon upgrade and get an achievement.

Your under mind control, and then you hijack the plane and crash it by rapture, because of a certain trigger word or something

And unsurprisingly, the trigger word/phase is "would you kindly".

Need a bit of help if anyone wouldn't mind, and its after you can enter sander cohen's appartment for those who aren't there yet don't read thanks:

I need to find the 2nd lot 192 dose because my powers are now going looppy and I can't find it, its driving me nuts!

Edited by robpears

I haven't been in this thread for a while. I got ****ed off of sucking so much on medium that I decided to restart the game on easy before I even finished it. :rofl:

I was at the pretty far into the game too, where you have to take the 4 masterpieces...

I hope you didn't kill him yet. You need to kill him later in the game to get into his bedroom to get a weapon upgrade and get an achievement.

I killed him I think. Well he was on the ground dead. :huh:

I figured he had the key to that one case next to the case that he opened with the one tonic. So I wanted the key.

Just curious, did anyone else experience the whole textures popping up just like Gears Of War would do?

I cleared my cache and it seems to have fixed it, but it got really bad there for awhile.

Currently in Hephaestus, literally just got here, and am probably going to stop playing for the night.

Just curious, did anyone else experience the whole textures popping up just like Gears Of War would do?

I cleared my cache and it seems to have fixed it, but it got really bad there for awhile.

Currently in Hephaestus, literally just got here, and am probably going to stop playing for the night.

i had that problem too :( after playing for ages non-stop i noticed that sometimes a big daddy would just be a shaded model... no textures :( it went away after a while though...

Just finished the game on hard (on PC), damn that was rough at the end, think I got the good ending for saving all the little sisters. Going to continue playing on 360 on easy and harvest all the little sisters see what the difference is :)

I LOVE THIS GAME!!

why do you have it on PC and 360?

Oh yeah and I completed it on hard last night, with the good ending for saving all the little sisters. I got 48/50 achievements on first play through 900 points, missing two 50 point achievements, the Historian one and the Tonic Collector!

I wanted a Big Daddy figure and I already ordered on steam :)

Yeah I got it alot

i got it noticably (dam i cant spell today) fort frolic onwards

pic from CTRL+ALT+DEL:

20070829.jpg