[Official] Doctor Who Thread

The Royal Mail has unveiled a special set of stamps for Doctor Who's 2013 anniversary.

First class stamps of all 11 Time Lords - from William Hartnell and Tom Baker to David Tennant and Matt Smith - will be available from March.

v91lI.jpgVnKOI.jpgz1Ime.jpgpgvoC.jpgTVeXo.jpgxmjB3.jpgI2tpz.jpgjm2XB.jpgHAOKz.jpgziKOQ.jpgRJpiB.jpg

The new look Tardis is better than the old one, I think most people forget that no rooms in the Tardis are permanent, they can be created and deleted. I remember that one of the original reasons to update DT's Tardis was the quality of it when filmed in HD - I actually think this new set looks cheap in the background but still way better that the last, which was basically toy land.

I don't love the new opening, but I don't hate it either. It takes quite a while for the Tardis to enter the time vortex (which seems to be fixed now, no smoke everywhere, previously it looked like someone left a smoke machine floating in it.

I love Matt, I love Oswin, and I love them together.

Yeah, I'd love a set (or three) of those stamps. It's weird as well, since I used to collect stamps back in the 90's after my father handed his collection down to me (sorta). So, yeah I'd love a set. I do wonder if US citizens will be able to get them some how.

I don't see how they can go with another female companion who has the hots for the Doctor, especially with River still in the picture. Clara obviously had naughty thoughts about the Doctor's bum.

I don't see how they can go with another female companion who has the hots for the Doctor, especially with River still in the picture. Clara obviously had naughty thoughts about the Doctor's bum.

Seriously, this. What is going on here, he's married to River now. :huh:

Even if he wasn't I'm tired of the whole Doctor's companion is his girlfriend thing. That's why I loved Donna, she wasn't interested in him.

She has the potential to steal the show a bit, her character is very entertaining and actionable. I agree though am over the whole companion/gf thing I feel like since the end of time the show has veered too much to centring around the companions, needs to get back to its roots a bit perhaps. I guess it doesn't matter though, ill still keep watching it no doubt :p

Seriously, this. What is going on here, he's married to River now. :huh:

Even if he wasn't I'm tired of the whole Doctor's companion is his girlfriend thing. That's why I loved Donna, she wasn't interested in him.

Yes and we still don't know the following:

With the first Doctor he had a "Grand Daughter"

Susan_Foreman.jpg\

So the next Logical Choice -- That River + Doctor = Baby who then had had Susan twist.

Though who knows if they decide to go with Doctor's Daughter (the clone) had a baby which was Susan.

Though strange enough is How can someone live multiple times?

Or is this the resurgence of "Bad Wolf?" or "THE MASTER" Who created her ??

My favorite part was the Sontaran -- So who are you being now Sherlock Holmes.?

My favorite part was the Great Intelligence. If you've been watching Who since the start (or at least, all the back episodes) you know what I mean :)

Also, that Sontaran was just awesome. Brain damaged much? lol

My favorite part was the Great Intelligence. If you've been watching Who since the start (or at least, all the back episodes) you know what I mean :)

That is okay my Potato headed friend... as the Doctor Kisses his head.... That was priceless.

He was hilarious and probably the best character in the show. Best comic relief Doctor Who has had in years