[Official] Doctor Who Thread

Yeah but she always seems SOOOO nervous on his show. I've never seen her on any other talk show before, so I don't know if that is how she is normally or what.

she always seams nervous whenever she isnt acting whenever she is live or just out of character she seams nervous to me.

Yeah but she always seems SOOOO nervous on his show. I've never seen her on any other talk show before, so I don't know if that is how she is normally or what.

yeah she always seems nervous...like shes going to huddle up and cry :rofl:

Matt-Karen-GIF-matt-smith-and-karen-gillan-12603133-300-169.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Trailer for the Christmas special titled, The Doctor, The Widow, and The Wardrobe.

Judging by the title, we can guess where this year's Moffat written special draws its inspiration from.

• 3 weeks later...

Doctor Who stars Karen Gillian and Arthur Darvill will be leaving the show during the next series, it has been confirmed.

The actors will be leaving their roles as The Doctor's companions Amy Pond and Rory Williams midway through the show's seventh series in 2012.

More details will reportedly be revealed tomorrow (December 16).

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/news/a356259/doctor-who-karen-gillan-arthur-darvill-to-leave-next-series.html