Bioshock PC Demo

actually you can start downloading if you are not a subscriber via this link

http://www.fileplanet.com/176066/download/BioShock-Demo

there is a public server that you can select. so get to it and start waiting in line lol.

when i go to the link that you posted it redirects to this one

http://www.fileplanet.com/subscribe/login_to_dl.aspx

huh worked for me. im currently waiting in line on a public server. here is a screenshot of it

untitledzp9.jpg

just a thought, if its not working, check to see if you are signed onto fileplanet. if you are then sign back in and see if it works.

Yep, you can start pre-loading BIOSHOCK demo via fileplant. It will be unlockable tomorrow evening. Yes, even with this demo, you will need to activate via internet. Sigh.. o well.

Currently 196 /224 with an Estimated Wait of 35 minutes :(

Why do game publishers always seem to have the need to have set launch times and dates, even for demos. If we can download the demo now, I don't see why we should have to wait until 7PM tomorrow to be able to play it.

I hate Fileplanet. I'm all for charging for priority downloads or limiting download speeds but they deliberately make their free service barely usable. Is it really right to only put on ONE public server for an exclusive demo? No, of course not. I will never subscribe when their free service is so appalling.

Yep, you can start pre-loading BIOSHOCK demo via fileplant. It will be unlockable tomorrow evening. Yes, even with this demo, you will need to activate via internet. Sigh.. o well.

I already made a thread about this, but the moderator told me to use this thread instead.

The game comes out tomorrow in North America, and a couple of days later everywhere else. Why the interest in a demo? Bioshock has been covered so much, by now most people have already made-up their mind as whether they are going to get it or not. Plus, wouldn't the demo kind of spoil the surprise?

^ because we want to know if it'll run/how well it will run

I'm downloading now. Around 500kb/s after...a half hour? Maybe forty-five minutes of waiting.

1.9GB for a demo. Gezz...my intertubes are gonna get clogged up soon :(

The game comes out tomorrow in North America, and a couple of days later everywhere else. Why the interest in a demo? Bioshock has been covered so much, by now most people have already made-up their mind as whether they are going to get it or not. Plus, wouldn't the demo kind of spoil the surprise?

What? I thought it came out on Tuesday. But what surprise is a demo of the first level gonna ruin, if it's the same demo as the 360 version.

A lot of people want to know how the game runs on their PCs before they buy it.

I don't need to worry too much because of my new build but a lot are interested.