Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta

You'd feel bad taking a key away from someone on Europe, but yet you ask a European to sign up for you ... You STILL get a EU key, but you get it through a middle-man.

And, i have a gut feeling they really won't be checking up on it, exactly like the official US Beta. ( Where plenty of EU folks signed up, so no need to feel bad ;) )

Not sure if this has been posted before (and I don't feel like reading through 18 pages either) Eurogamer.net are giving away beta codes.

All you have to do is sign up to the website. Once you are logged in, go to your home page on Eurogamer. On the right hand side there is a giveaway promotion for COD4 Beta. Just click it, enter your details and they send you a clearance code for the COD4 website. Go to the site, enter your clearance code, name and email address and you're in!

*I think this applies to UK and Ireland only

There are currently 17612 keys remaining for this giveaway.:p

Done. 14k left when I checked :)

Well LOC applied for you, check your PMs :)

You'd feel bad taking a key away from someone on Europe, but yet you ask a European to sign up for you ... You STILL get a EU key, but you get it through a middle-man.

And, i have a gut feeling they really won't be checking up on it, exactly like the official US Beta. ( Where plenty of EU folks signed up, so no need to feel bad ;) )

And hey, if someone else does it for me, I don't have to feel guilty! :p

I guess I will be seeing you guys in the beta after all woohoo :)

I guess I will be seeing you guys in the beta after all woohoo :)

Sorry LOC, already reported you to Microsoft and Eurogamer for fraud.

:laugh: I would never! Looking forward to seeing a lot more folks in the Beta, getting sick of the American Kids who think they are "The ****"

Balls, i've just signed up and gone through it and then realised it's for Xbox360 not pc, well mines fragged at the moment so if somebody wants to give me your live gamertag you can have my key if you like.

That ban has been confirmed to be not true, all a bunch of crap like I said from the start. Some guy on Kotaku even saw that the supposedly banned person was online right after he said he was banned...

def not confirmed, because its true.... on the xbox-scene forums someone took a picture of their TV that showed that they were banned... its def not a xbox live ban.. but a ban from the beta...

def not confirmed, because its true.... on the xbox-scene forums someone took a picture of their TV that showed that they were banned... its def not a xbox live ban.. but a ban from the beta...

Spartan_X has done a thread on it here.

Did everyone get the email about them upgrading the level to 16 from 11? This will unlock new perks, weapons and clan tags. Should be at 1pm EST today.

i sure did looking forward to 1pm

Got my internet back today (moved house), and as soon as i logged on to IRC my m8 told me about this beta signup stuff...so i signed up and I should get the redeem code to download it on Monday... can't wait :)