Call of Duty 4 Multiplayer Beta

i dunno, im usually pretty descent at FPS, but for some reason my game is off with this one. I think its because latley my attention is divided between this, resistance and GOW and each has a different playing stlye so i keep losing that intinctivness with each game everytime i switch! :p lol

i dunno, im usually pretty descent at FPS, but for some reason my game is off with this one. I think its because latley my attention is divided between this, resistance and GOW and each has a different playing stlye so i keep losing that intinctivness with each game everytime i switch! :p lol

Same problem here, except instead of GOW I am also trying to balance Warhawk (which I am still not sold on), so going from such varying control schemes is not helping much.

I do think the gameplay of the DM is so fast paced more often than not, so I recommend trying some of the Team based games, as they are a little more methodical and they give you the chance to fine tune your skills, especially Search & Destroy, which is when you are dead you sit out the rest of the round. Forces people not to just run n gun, and that helped me get a little better and have the time to do so.

I really find the menu music annoying!

I'm one of those people, who are using the 360 on my Computer Monitor, so the audio runs through my computer to my headset. Guess how much i can hear with menu music and voices being mixed?

I really find the menu music annoying!

I'm one of those people, who are using the 360 on my Computer Monitor, so the audio runs through my computer to my headset. Guess how much i can hear with menu music and voices being mixed?

Surely there are volume controls for the menu music, no?

ok 2 of the most easy challenges is goodbye & base jump

for goodbye on the map crash jump to your death from the highest building you get 250 points for that

for base jump , jump out of any window

ok 2 of the most easy challenges is goodbye & base jump

for goodbye on the map crash jump to your death from the highest building you get 250 points for that

for base jump , jump out of any window

Lmao, I found those challenges stupid/funny :)

Use the M4 without the grenade launcher and put on Stopping Power, and Deep Impact.

thanks ill remember that.

LOL, i wonder if this is the same with anyone else: I find myself playing this game, like i did years ago with Counterstrike as in i never jump, sometimes crouch and instead of holding down the trigger on any gun, i let off short bursts because i remember in CS holding it down would seriously affect ur aim!

Anyways, Ill try and get on tonight and tomorrow night, a couple of you have me on your lists and if you dont ADD ME! :) lets get something going while the beta is still out!

BTW, you guys know were allll gunna have a massive Halo 3 match of just neowinians when that comes out! omg i cant wait! everyone and their mom on here is gunna get H3, and if you dont have a 360, BUY ONE on Sept 25th!!!

And no more n00b-t00bing ( Grenade Launcher ) ...

Yeah, that too. The M4, the M21 and the noobtube are the only things I don't like about this game:

M4: no recoil, quick reload, too powerful with the Stopping Power perk

M21: no recoil. You shouldn't be rewarded for spamming with a sniper rifle. Yesterday I got tired of being the only one using an M40 so I switched to an M21 went 35 to 2. It was far too easy. Every time you miss your crosshairs bounce towards the target's face...

Noobtube: anyone who's played BF2 will know about it...urgh...

Yeah, that too. The M4, the M21 and the noobtube are the only things I don't like about this game:

M4: no recoil, quick reload, too powerful with the Stopping Power perk

M21: no recoil. You shouldn't be rewarded for spamming with a sniper rifle. Yesterday I got tired of being the only one using an M40 so I switched to an M21 went 35 to 2. It was far too easy. Every time you miss your crosshairs bounce towards the target's face...

Noobtube: anyone who's played BF2 will know about it...urgh...

I switched back to the bolt action rifle. I have become a pretty good shot so I don't waste my time spraying bullets anymore. I agree that the grenade launcher is extremely annoying. I also think the melee attack is too strong. In the COD2 the melee attack was the simple butt off the gun to the head and it wouldn't kill someone if they were facing you. The knife should be the same thing. It makes it really easy to kill someone who is unloading a clip on you by just running at them and strafing. BTW if anyone wants to add me that would be cool.