Sept 5th - Apple's Beat Goes On Event

ooohhh man I have to wait like two weeks until compusa or any other store get them. Damn Apple hates Puerto Rico, we cant even order on Apple Store :crazy:

from gizmodo

UNCONFIRMED: A reader just bought the 8GB iPhone for $399 and 4GB iPhone for $299 in an Apple store just now. Possible price drop?

Well maybe if the touch screen has no problems with fingerprints and the bass problem which has always driven me away from the iPod is fixed I might consider getting it.

10:47am - Review time: multi touch, widescreen iPhone display, Cover Flow, Wifi, Safari / YouTube... "We're going to offer it in two configurations, the first is 8GB, the second is 16GB of storage. Again, how do you fit all this in here?"

10:48am - So, 8GB is $299... the price for the 16GB is $399." Less applause on the second one. "Both models are available in just a few weeks... they'll be shipping this month."

Aww, a few weeks :(

IPOD Touch prices

They are shipping "this month," with no specificity, other than to say that it was plenty of time for the holidays. Steve is showing us the commercial for the device.

Coming in two configurations. 8GB and 16GB. The 8GB unit is $299. The 16GB unit is $399.

It's been localised to about 20 different languages, and will ship world wide. Battery life is stated at 22 hours of audio playback, and 5 hours of video playback.

iPod Touch - 8GB $299 1GB $399

What the hell??? I need at least 80GB to fit my library.

Thats why a classic is for you.