Team Fortress 2 General

^ Well count me in to join up.

Im doing good as medic. Pretty good overall. :p

Is that because you have a HWG buddy to "heal" while he blasts everyone? :p

One of the most effective tactics to date as the medics "weapons" are awful.

^ Well count me in to join up.

Im doing good as medic. Pretty good overall. :p

coolies!! im still downloading the server files atm, i think im nearly done though, just a little tinkering needed and i'll be done

coolies!! im still downloading the server files atm, i think im nearly done though, just a little tinkering needed and i'll be done

I'll happily join in and it's even more awesome your in the UK. GOOD PING FOR ME ;)

the respawn time is a server variable, so some serves have a quicker respawn.

Unimatrix Xero take not of that.

No 30 second respawns :p

Unimatrix Xero take not of that.

No 30 second respawns :p

server is up for testing now, (look in GfW section) i will need to look into the spawn time section, need to do a little research on that

thankx guys!!

^ drivers? tweak sounds settings in audio options?!

When does the beta end anyway? And after, how long we gotta wait to play again? :( I need to call in sick tomorrow or something lol

Has anyone found a fix for the looping sound crash? I can't play this game for more than 5 minutes. :cry:

I don't have the game myself, but I did have this and other problems with cs:s, turning my down to DX 8.1 fixed it for me.

^ drivers? tweak sounds settings in audio options?!

When does the beta end anyway? And after, how long we gotta wait to play again? :( I need to call in sick tomorrow or something lol

I think the Beta will be available until final release. As it's only about 3 weeks until release.. I think.

Has anyone found a fix for the looping sound crash? I can't play this game for more than 5 minutes. :cry:

Updating my nVidia drivers from 162.22 to 163.69 fixed a similar problem for me (sound loop crash after about 20 minutes of playing).

The beta is 7.2GB big. Ouch!

I better start downloading soon ...

Heh, no wonder it's taking a while to download. Im about halfway through and it's downloading at 300kb/s

I'm so utterly disappointed in this pile of 'Steam'ing **** that I don't even know where to begin. **** you Valve, because just like M.Bay you thought you knew better than people who have been fans for years. Take this noobstick loving **** and shove it up your ass. I'll never purchase any of your games again.

I think I fixed it. I un-installed all my video drivers, went into safe mode, ran driver cleaner, re-installed drivers, tried TF2 and now it doesn't crash after 5 minutes. Was playing for about 30 then I had to come back to work. Will try it tonight to see if I can play for a whole hour without a crash. :)

I'm so utterly disappointed in this pile of 'Steam'ing **** that I don't even know where to begin. **** you Valve, because just like M.Bay you thought you knew better than people who have been fans for years. Take this noobstick loving **** and shove it up your ass. I'll never purchase any of your games again.

What is your problem? :blink: I love Steam. Yes they're late a lot of times, but they're games rock and TF2 is no exception IMO.

Anyone know why It takes sooo long to load up TF2?

I run it like I would CS:S and I get the loading screen for 3 minutes, HD light on then I get the steam community popup at the bottom right, then 10 seconds later I get the menu. It almost puts me off.

Ive started alt tabbing out when I want to do other things and just leave it running for later.

Any ideas why?

:laugh: That made my day!! :D

-Rich-

:blink: tell us how you REALLY feel. I have questions but I won't poke the bear.

:rofl:

Sounds like someones annoyed because he isn't good at the new game. You got to be a newbie some time.

^ Yes you can....but if you want to play the beta I believe you have to preorder the box.

How do you get veteran status anyway? I joined before you did and I dont have that shiny tag :(

Meh. I give in this is ****ing unplayable.

Huge lag like stutters every 30 seconds or so. After that smooth. Tried defragging my HD, updating my drivers, reinstalling

TF2.

lolchoke1.jpg

lolchoke2.jpg

*sigh*