Team Fortress 2 General

Playing against bots does have one unique advantage though, it lets you learn the maps and power up locations without the ritual humiliation of defeat against humans.

I'm of two minds about this.

thedecryptorislookinggozn8.jpg

thedecryptorislookinggowx3.jpg

On one hand I think it's great, if you're silly enough to walk in front of your sentry, it's your fault, on the other hand I think it's kinda silly to disable friendly fire, but leave the sentries out of that.

And playing with friends is fun.

squidgyislookinggoodvw6.jpg

I had killed him a whole bunch of times (he sure liked looking at my sentry), so it was very fair.

Edit: Sorry for the large size, but the auto-resizer should kick in.

great video for seeing someone playing the spy quite well.

Thats sick, thanks, i have been trying to play as a spy unsuccessfully, but now i know what i was doing wrong

Yeah, that is a good video.

I'm a crap spy, i've only ever gotten 1 back stab (no matter how many times i pressed the fire button, i only swung once, which annoyed me)

• 1 month later...

Heh, I think the demoman is the hardest class to master. I can't quite time my grenade launcher. Sometimes I'd get the enemy spot on, other times I'd miscalculate and "overshoot" my grenades.

Heh, I think the demoman is the hardest class to master. I can't quite time my grenade launcher. Sometimes I'd get the enemy spot on, other times I'd miscalculate and "overshoot" my grenades.

I think the demo and spy are the two hardest.

I'd have to say spy is the hardest to master. I just bought myself tf2 and have tried all classes but I have to say spy is the most fun.

Although I still haven't gotten all that good at it but it is great letting an enemy medic heal you and then stab them in the back. :p

Demoman and sniper are fun too....Even though when you pick sniper it seems like all you do is shoot other snipers. :p

Yeah, I've been on servers where it ends up 3 snipers against 3 snipers on 2fort, it gets silly.

I like maps like tc_hydro, nice open spaces then closed confided spaces.

Ehh, dustbowl is ok, it's a bitch to defend though (especially the first point)

Bitch to defend?!!?

Section 2 is nigh impossible with a decent defense at times.

Section 3 part 2 can be tricky as well if you are up against a defensive team of 19 demomen.

Bitch to defend?!!?

Section 2 is nigh impossible with a decent defense at times.

Section 3 part 2 can be tricky as well if you are up against a defensive team of 19 demomen.

Some of the later parts are fine (we've defended for around 20 minutes one time), but the very first section (which you need to defend for the achievement) is what i'm talking about.

I really like 2fort especially as i like to be the sniper myself :)

earlier today i was playing it was 8v8 and 5 of the other team swapped to snipers lol

i got a great spree though :)

spy is also great especially on well