How did you find Neowin?

added 9 June 2010  

873 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

waruikoohii

I don't remember anymore.

The first site I was active on was OSBA, and I know I found this site after. It might have been through OSBA. I didn't join Neowin right away, though.

blade1269

Hey,

I found Neowin though bink that too is a great site

blade

James7
My brother was a member here and I used to see him here and I really liked the site.

Same here (Y)

FaRSightxc2

Hell knows. Not the foggiest. Think I posted in a similar thread a loooooooooooooooong time ago, but i'll be damned if I remember what I posted :laugh:

Just had Neowin....since....well, forever!

-Vivicidal-

Another member told me about it.

morphen

During the Whistler/XP beta days, via the #winbeta irc channel :)

Admiral Michael

Thru OSNN.net. Some members posted some links or something.

Foofsmom

I found it from Google. I was searching for some DLL's my photoshop keeps telling me I'm missing. Everything else was telling me I had what they were offering. What made me register? I'd like to actually figure out what is going on with it LOL I am TOTALLY new to photoshop and all my other programs work fine. Just my photoshop CS3. so here I am TA DAH

earlytv

I was searching for some windows 98se info.

Inertia

I lost my wallet, then i found neowin looking for it, never did find that wallet.

Ivand

looking about some msn messenger betas back in the day

Sadelwo

Was looking for information on slip streaming SP2 into Windows XP when it came out. Yea I was lurking for a long time. lol.

Truckeedude
If you can't remember your first or first topic, go to your profile, click Find member's posts/topics, click on last and scroll down to the bottom :)

I joined because I needed desperate help as I had succesfully deleted the administrator account on my XP box leaving only a guest account. I stuck around because Neowin was the only site to produce a solution and then I discovered the SD&A forum. It took me a while to realize that BPN is where I would grow and even longer to discover that we had a front page where I could be most useful :p

edit: damn typos

I have been looking for intelligent help with getting my small flash videos on my site....and i am trying you folks.

Labot2001

The magical Stumble! button took me here. I liked what I saw. I joined :)

alxz.310

Don't remember exactly how, but I think I found it through google

Kami-

I was taken hostage by some guys dressed all in black... I was made unconcious... when I awoke I was sat at a computer with Neowin loaded up on the registry page and a post-it note on the screen saying "Sign up or Die"... :(

redMonster

Searching on Google for some technical support related to Windows

Shiver202

Found neowin on The almighty GoOgle :shiftyninja::p

Wiley2008

Looking around for ways to customize the visual effects of my Windows XP when the WindowBlinds kept having errors.... :blink:

IfYoureFeelingSinister76

Where? Through the Stardock forums. Why? Because I'm a techie geek Graphic Design major who's gotten way obsessed with desktop customization. :p

okdaddio

I found Neowin during a Google search for a certain LCD monitor, which lead me to the 'Show your workstation' thread.

I registered so I could show my workstation...

Scott Austin
zomg, banzors! :p

I was looking for something using Google, and a link came up about Neowin..-Looked like a place that I could find answers tech. stuff so here I am...