1. 1. How did you find Neowin?

• A Google (Search) Result
    • From a friend/acquaintance
    • At work
    • By a news story
    • From TV/Radio
    • Link exchange / Linked from another site

I don't remember anymore.

The first site I was active on was OSBA, and I know I found this site after. It might have been through OSBA. I didn't join Neowin right away, though.

Hell knows. Not the foggiest. Think I posted in a similar thread a loooooooooooooooong time ago, but i'll be damned if I remember what I posted :laugh:

Just had Neowin....since....well, forever!

I found it from Google. I was searching for some DLL's my photoshop keeps telling me I'm missing. Everything else was telling me I had what they were offering. What made me register? I'd like to actually figure out what is going on with it LOL I am TOTALLY new to photoshop and all my other programs work fine. Just my photoshop CS3. so here I am TA DAH

If you can't remember your first or first topic, go to your profile, click Find member's posts/topics, click on last and scroll down to the bottom :)

I joined because I needed desperate help as I had succesfully deleted the administrator account on my XP box leaving only a guest account. I stuck around because Neowin was the only site to produce a solution and then I discovered the SD&A forum. It took me a while to realize that BPN is where I would grow and even longer to discover that we had a front page where I could be most useful :p

edit: damn typos

I have been looking for intelligent help with getting my small flash videos on my site....and i am trying you folks.

I was taken hostage by some guys dressed all in black... I was made unconcious... when I awoke I was sat at a computer with Neowin loaded up on the registry page and a post-it note on the screen saying "Sign up or Die"... :(

I found Neowin during a Google search for a certain LCD monitor, which lead me to the 'Show your workstation' thread.

I registered so I could show my workstation...

zomg, banzors! :p

I was looking for something using Google, and a link came up about Neowin..-Looked like a place that I could find answers tech. stuff so here I am...