Sick of PS3 Bashing

^^^Dude...do not quote stevan...you won't get anywhere with him. Unless you have time to waste, it's just not worth it.

-Spenser

Its ok, I tend to pick those people anyways.

Now that anyone can buy a PS3/40Gb for $399 including 1 Blu-Ray movie, price is not the problem anymore. Since the Xbox360 Pro is also $399 with 2 games and a 20Gb HDD. In fact, no mater how you look at it, the PS3 is now a better deal. More HDD space, Blu-Ray player. Yeah yeah, you can get the Xbox Arcade for $299, but no HDD....

Both require more money for the HDMI cable. No advantage here.

The good thing going on for the Xbox360 is games. The library of good game is wider (for the moment). Xbox Live! is another good thing.

But I guess it's only a question of time before we see some great games on the PS3. Hey, it took some time for the PS2 to build a good library, people where playing PS1 games on it for a while. Now the PS2 is the best selling console, alive and kicking for 7 years now... I don't want to go into the fight over Blu-Ray or HD-DVD (or the spec or Profile thing), I don't care, but you do get a Blu-Ray player for "free" with the PS3. You need to add $169 on the Xbox360 to have a HD-DVD player.

I thought the Xbox 360 Pro was $349 or so...

/edit - and I'm right http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/playmorepayless/ (also, the Arcade is only $279)

-Spenser

Yeah, price are in $CAN. Sony was smart enough to sell the PS3 at the same $US price, since the $CAN is stronger right now. Too bad Microsoft is not doing the same thing. It's a good move to help the sell of the PS3.