Neowin Digital Gallery

i know these aren't as nice as most people's pics, but i'm in love with my 350D... i can't wait to get the f1.8 lens, these pics are taken with the kit lens, most are iso 800, but came out fantastic in low light.

2169924751_b410662584.jpg

2169924227_f6870e0a9c.jpg?v=0

2169923955_f5e850bb14.jpg?v=0

2170720328_58b23fce69.jpg?v=0

These were taken a couple of weeks ago. Auto adjusted some and then compressed. Please give me your thoughts. I'm just starting out. (Taken with Nikon D40.)

where were these taken?

the second one is great.

Lone_Candle_by_p858snake.jpg

Lone Candle

The red sphere shaped candle from the coffee table in our main living room.

Misty_Resting_by_p858snake.jpg

Misty Resting

My cat misty resting onto of the water tank under the shade provided by the clothes line and enjoying the light breeze.

Using a Kodak CX7330 I've just got that little cam in December and still getting used to it. I've never done digital pics before. These pics were taken from the back of my flat (4 floors up), looking over to "Leckhampton Hill" in the distance, to a beautiful Sunrise on Christmas morning 2007.

Hope you like it. I don't proclaim to be any sort of a photographer, but I like these.

100_1137.jpg

100_1134.jpg

where were these taken?

the second one is great.

They were taken in Hiawassee, Georgia. I had my folks drive me around to different places to get some pictures since I didn't know the area. Thanks for the compliment.

@metro: HDR?

yes, 3 exposures. then i used the blur tool on the sky and water to smoothen out noise. once that was done, i used the hue and saturation tool to "colorize" the entire shot based on the hue i wanted, then desaturated the color a bit. :D

They were taken in Hiawassee, Georgia. I had my folks drive me around to different places to get some pictures since I didn't know the area. Thanks for the compliment.

i thought that looked like the the appalachain mountains. one of the best mountain ranges imo. i have gotten some amazing photos in this mountain range.