Neowin Digital Gallery

my dog got hit by a car today. about 2 hrs ago. R.I.P Toby :(

The little dude in the picture? Sorry to hear bro, I am sure he will be missed! I feel for you I lost one of my kitties not so long ago, his name was JJ. I miss him lots!

ya the little pup.

we had a ice storm and the city workers came by to cut down the trees and left the gate open. found him down the street and hit by a car. loosing a pet sucks man.

my dog got hit by a car today. about 2 hrs ago. R.I.P Toby :(

sorry to hear m4ttx T_T, i try to keep mine with me as much as possible as mine is quite old already, i think he'll go soon T_T

Here's a few from a trip to the National Art Gallery:

2197674032_20e04a63b1_o.jpg

This one really made me stop and look a really freaky subject what was it made out of really strange, great shot.

sorry to hear m4ttx T_T, i try to keep mine with me as much as possible as mine is quite old already, i think he'll go soon T_T

thanks moonman. im def. care more for dogs than i ever have. i never thought i would be so attached to a dog. but anything is possible.

its kinda a long story but ill make it short. city workers came by to cut down trees in my backyard and they didnt ask for permission and left our gate open and we found the dog down the street. so we are trying to see if we can take legal issues with that before we move on to another pup...it sucks.

btw, cute dog moonman

thanks moonman. im def. care more for dogs than i ever have. i never thought i would be so attached to a dog. but anything is possible.

its kinda a long story but ill make it short. city workers came by to cut down trees in my backyard and they didnt ask for permission and left our gate open and we found the dog down the street. so we are trying to see if we can take legal issues with that before we move on to another pup...it sucks.

btw, cute dog moonman

Sorry for your loss, I too am a dog lover. That happens alot here, I live in residential area where theres only one common gate for all the houses and people just leave the door open, kinda hard to avoid any dog going for a spree, even well trained ones. And I really dont like keeping them closed in or tied up... anyway, how bout somemore photos m4ttx?

Great shots--that cat looks mean. :|

He's :D

^ i agree with the cat comment :p

but those shots seem over-sharpened. maybe it's just me...

You're absolutely right, I was making them ready for printing and overwrote the source files by mistake :/

Thank you both for the comments :).

very nice pics tantawi.. the colors are beautiful, you must be using a CP filter are you? My only feedback would be the sharpening.. it's hardcore and gives the images some bad fringing around some of the edges.

very nice pics tantawi.. the colors are beautiful, you must be using a CP filter are you? My only feedback would be the sharpening.. it's hardcore and gives the images some bad fringing around some of the edges.

You're right it was using a polarizer, and you're right as well about the sharpening, I'll take not of that next time, thanks a lot :)

:heart: Love the light on this shot

That was several small spotlights from the ceiling. Thanks man!

@ M4ttx - Cute pup, sorry for your loss , I had a dog called Toby, daft as a brush.

@ Moonman - bring back the girlfriend. Less of the basketball. :laugh: No offence meant, but I would rather look at pretty girls than ugly blokes.

@ Tantawi - couple of nice shots there.

Same to you crazzy88ss, couple of nice photos.

I wont degrade this thread with my efforts. :laugh: