Neowin Digital Gallery

o0moonman0o: What toys are those? Lol.. Their pretty nice..

I have been thinking of getting KidRobot toys.

Also, nice pics everyone! Awesome detail.

o0moonman0o: What toys are those? Lol.. Their pretty nice..

I have been thinking of getting KidRobot toys.

Also, nice pics everyone! Awesome detail.

they are kubrick bears (aka Be@rbricks)... my cousin collects them too. they can become very expensive though, especially rare and limited edt. ones.

Just took it a couple of minutes ago:

9b18fad1e7dc0663.jpg

Pretty bold statement for a nerd forum.

If you can take one with a bunch of money shoved into different holes of a camera and into spare lenses, it'd be right at home in this thread. :rofl:

bubba i think everyone has a love/hate feeling towards you.

i wish i was on your level man. nice shots!

Thanks m4ttx, but i'm not anywhere near what i want to be.. plus you guys are only seeing the half decent pictures, you would feel different if i posted the many shots that just don't turn out :)

But thanks for the compliments.

im starting to hate the D40. it AF's way to slow. and it can never seem to focus on what i want it to.

lol i know that feeling :p doesn't the d40 have something like ai-servo? probably do but not sure what nikon calls it :p

Thanks m4ttx, but i'm not anywhere near what i want to be.. plus you guys are only seeing the half decent pictures, you would feel different if i posted the many shots that just don't turn out :)

But thanks for the compliments.

Good god, if you saw the number of shots I take that I don't post on here... I probably have a 10% keep rate, with a 2% "post to the internet" rate.

No, we'd still feel the same. Chances are 90% of anybody's shots are never shown. I usually take 3-4 of the same exact shot of a subject just to make sure I get it right, not to mention the many different viewpoints and such. It's the way of photography ;)

you guys are gonna hate me soon... i know all i'm posting is shots of my kids, but it's just so fricken cold out...lol

Anyway.. i really appreciate all the comments i've been getting, it makes me feel like i'm not wasting my time :p

2215614646_0b704aa473.jpg2214822599_93956a377b.jpg2214822099_4d1cb395b7.jpg

you guys are gonna hate me soon... i know all i'm posting is shots of my kids, but it's just so fricken cold out...lol

Anyway.. i really appreciate all the comments i've been getting, it makes me feel like i'm not wasting my time :p

SNIP

not at all man. your shots are all of the same subject but they all dont look the same. but dont be a moonman and over post like he does pics of his g/f :laugh: :laugh: JK moonman

one more....

Canon EF-S 100mm 2.8

neato! :)

[/img]

what are you using for post-processing, bubba? writing bubba made me laugh :p