Show us your car!

:rofl: dominik your last post was at 4:20?;);)

geez? i'm bored right no:blink:ink: i have planned to post a picture of my car once my dad returns form his trip to Hell with his digital camer:yes:yes: yes i said Hell, the name of where my parents went is really called tha:happy:ppy: no idea where in God's country it is though.:wacko:cko:

Ryan. :dev:innocent:ent:

I can't a post a picture of my lil baby :(, but that's what it looks like:

http://www.pestalozzi.net/motors/shootingb...pla_105_red.jpg

It's running with natural gas btw, and yes - I love it!

You must hate women.

Huh? That made absolutely no sense what-so-ever!

It was in reference to the car he said he was driving. The ugly thing that runs on natural gas. He must hate women, because I can't imagine any wanting to ever ride in it.

My guess is he is from San Fransisco, and also mad that the city doesn't let him drive it on the side walk.

(jago6498: My last sentence was in reference to the enviro friendly scooter the Segway. His natural gas van thingy looks like a Segway on steroids.)

I wondered the same.... :blush:

My dad has got a Daimler 2.5l V8 (looks the same as the Mark2 Jaguar), with original manual transmission (rare!) but I didn't post that up. He is nearly done restoring it after 11(!) years.

he obviously wanted to show that he is superior to everyone else :rolleyes:

Ok, first of all, those are just die-cast models, if you thought they were real, then you need a hardcore prescription of eyeware. Shame on you.

:no:

got anymore pictures of your 350z/fairlady Z? that one looks like it's from a tradeshow or something....

:angry: :devil: well looky what we have here. just so you know mowzer, you've been reported to keldyn over your sig. so hit me with your best shot. i'm going to see there is an end to this. however i'm not going to get myself banned. just thought i'd let you know this isn't over....

You must hate women.

It was in reference to the car he said he was driving. The ugly thing that runs on natural gas. He must hate women, because I can't imagine any wanting to ever ride in it.

My guess is he is from San Fransisco, and also mad that the city doesn't let him drive it on the side walk.

(jago6498: My last sentence was in reference to the enviro friendly scooter the Segway. His natural gas van thingy looks like a Segway on steroids.)

Um...yea...that was an ignorant and pointless comment...

GOOD GOD...that is the UGLIEST P.O.S. I have ever seen...is that REALLY your car? Not trying to be mean or anything, just stating my opinion. ;)

its a european design, you love or hate it. I think it won european car of the year one year lol. Although so did a skoda hmm.... makes you wonder what happens here in europe dont it!

What's a Skoda? And those European designers must be smoking some f*cked up #hit b/c that thing is UGLY!!!

Um...yea...that was an ignorant and pointless comment...

wow, you guys are rich (unless your lying) .... :huh:

You make my car look like like crap :wacko:

Hey that is also the same car (but different color) my dad used to drive before ;)

Not a bad car though...you get a Toyota which is known for reliable cars they manufactured ;)

You must hate women.

I'm actually from Germany. I love this car because everyone is turning around when it crosses the streets :D It has loads of space, one can put up to six people in it and it's running with natural gas. Maybe some people think mineral oil resources are there forever - I don't do so. Natural gas is cheaper, doesn't pollute the air that much and the pumping station is always free.

The women who respect you because of your car aren't the ones I'm after...

You see, all those Mecedes, BMWs and Audis don't express your individuality any more. Everybody can afford one if he is aiming to - that's boring...