Show us your car!

'92 Acura Vigor GS.

2.5 litre, inline 5 cylinders SOHC, 20 valves PGM-FI, curb weight 3.150 lbs

202 hrspower, 9.0:1 compression ratio, 170 lbs of torque

4spd auto tranny

rightside_view.jpg

I'm in Drivers Ed now, so in about 6 months I'll be driving my mom's old 97 Chrysler Sebring Convertible. :yes: Today was my first day, we learned how to start a car. :rolleyes: Not too much difficulty, :p

You actually enjoy driving your mum's car?

I remember when I had to...bright purple SatUrn. OF ALL CARS A SATURN!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

blah might as well...this is an old pic of her....talking 8 years...I've set it right with the corvette rally wheels...it's all chrome now as well...those mirrors hah this is my baby so be nice....

post-7-1043473444.jpg

Mines a red '92 Toyota Tercel. I got it a week ago. If I ever get a digital camera I'll post a picture of it. I used to drive a light-blue '89 Plymouth Acclaim until it died.

You actually enjoy driving your mum's car?

I remember when I had to...bright purple SatUrn. OF ALL CARS A SATURN!!!

WWWWWWWWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Oh my god I feel your pain. My mom has a PT Cruiser. I hate it with the passion of a thousand hell fires, but I think she is getting a Volkswagen Touareg which is pretty sexy so Im not too upset.

:laugh:

Oh my god I feel your pain. My mom has a PT Cruiser. I hate it with the passion of a thousand hell fires, but I think she is getting a Volkswagen Touareg which is pretty sexy so Im not too upset.

I really like the PT, I guess its because they look american and are not common in the UK

I really like the PT, I guess its because they look american and are not common in the UK

i have one...it could definitely use some more power...and i wish the back didnt look like a minivan...