Neowin Digital Gallery

do people ever look at you weirdly when you take pics of all of your food in a restaurant?

Sometimes--but what does it matter? I'm sure if they saw the resulting pics they would be pretty impressed.

Sometimes--but what does it matter? I'm sure if they saw the resulting pics they would be pretty impressed.

Thanks moonman. Oh wait... :/

No, it doesn't matter. It's just a question of curiosity.

crazzy88ss - I guess it really depends on what sort of person you are, I've had pictures published of police sectioned areas where people have commited suicide, murder, accidents and so on, it just comes with the job. It's simple a question of;

'can you live with people spending 30 seconds of their day wondering why you have a camera in your hand?'

If the answer is yes, then you shoot, no matter what, no matter where. If it interests you, and if you think it would make a good photograph, aesthetically or otherwise - then you shoot.

People question my morals, people ask me where I draw the line. I shoot a majority of documentary, and in that respect - there is no line. There's a code of practice I go by, which starts and ends with 'Don't think, don't question. Compose, shoot.' Think, care, question yourself, untick pictures in your contact sheet, cry - later.

Food is the least of your worries =D

take a guess wat these are :p. maybe giga might know haha.

2248535571_cfc2e77360.jpg

2249330566_f757c34dc1.jpg

1. Samosa's?

2. Some curry.. can't really figure out which one. Dal Makhni? or Paneer?

Edit: Please tell me this is Indian food?

take a guess wat these are :p. maybe giga might know haha.

Mmmm, Samosa's :happy:, the other looks like some form of Daal.

Radish?

First lot of medium format shots are back, this is a TOY CAMERAAAAAAAA so don't judge on quality =p

2250669056_77236d5b89.jpg

2250668728_acb81cbddd.jpg

2250636644_87166665db.jpg

I'm sure you won't mind that they're film in a Digi thread, saves creating another, right?