Neowin Digital Gallery

Took these a year or so ago at Alton Towers here in the UK...

Were all taken on my SE W800i, so whilst they aren't that good quality, the one with the standing stones does make a good wallpaper when using the original file :)

post-31592-1203508025.jpg

post-31592-1203508031.jpg

post-31592-1203508037_thumb.jpg

All these shots are amazing but it would be great if the poster could provide a scaled picture as it is now and a High-Resolution link at there own will.

That would be awesome because many of these great images will work great for wallpapers and resolution of 1600x1200 and larger would be appreciated by most.

Just a Suggestion great work Btw to everyone!

Usually people will PM somebody, or respond in the thread, for a wall paper resolution. I have no problem giving a link to a full resolution, but I like to know who's using it. But not because I'm worried somebody will claim it's theirs, but to know that somebody likes my work enough to request a higher resolution picture :)

I love this thread so much the pictures people are taking are amazing, I think once I am out of university and earning some money I am going to treat myself :D

2283896600_f0989cab7b.jpg

Billy Whizz we call him. Billy Whizz.

Billy ventures into the pub, at a pace of about 4 feet a minute. Congregate your own calculations to turn that into miles per hour as you wish. Billy has been a Prestonian all of his life.

He has two walking sticks, and cannot sit down for more than 8 minutes and 34 seconds without having to give his 'Wifes present' (as he likes to call it) a relief in the mens toilet.

Everyone knows him, everyone sees him. The fastest slow man in Preston. What he lacks in speed with his feet, however, he gains much ground with his ears. Billy never misses a beat.

Ilford Delta / 3200 / 60th / T-max Dev / Scanned