The Big Wrestling Thread!

I saw Cena's video concerning his new finisher ... and he looked jacked. Best shape he's been in YEARS. And he's down to 236?! He's going to move better than ever, and I bet he feels a lot more light on his feet too. We're going to see Cena reinvented and reinvigorated, and I welcome the change. Expect Cena to be even lighter when he returns. Lightning-quick and full of energy, and his stamina is going to be over the top for as long as he needs it to be.

Good stuff. :yes: 

And he's trolling WWE and the fans on Twitter constantly now. Please, please make him a heel finally! He's a part timer now, just do it lol

^^ Kenny Omega's match for All In is revealed in this episode. I won't spoil it, but suffice to say, he's ######ed.

Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart passed away today at the age of 63 :( WWE, Brian Blair and Bret Hart all confirmed it on Twitter etc. RIP Anvil, one of the most underrated workers of all time in my opinion. When I first got into WWF back in the early 80s and the Hart Foundation showed up, I was hooked thanks to them and that finishing move. But he was always the power of the team while Bret was the brains. Which worked out great. I even liked him in WCW. I feel so bad for Natty and the rest of the family though. Again, RIP Anvil, I'm sure I'm not the only one who will miss you.

Wrestlezone

• Sad 2
  • Thanks 1

Maybe not. Trish has likely been itching to make a part-time return since the WRR match. I think she performed fantastically and there's room for her to have another run if she wants to do more. I'm all for it.

Well WWE made it official - Trish is taking on Alexa at the Evolution PPV. I'm down for more Trish since she was great considering how she started out (ugh) :) Also, I guess that means either Rhonda Rousey won't win the title tonight, or she does and WWE just wants Trish to take on Alexa for some reason (maybe for the title, maybe not?).