The Big Wrestling Thread!

I don't think WWE can cancel Crown Jewel at this point, but if the current reports are true (and who knows what is true anymore to be honest) I doubt WWE would do any more business in Saudi Arabia again. Or at the very least, not for quite awhile. But then again I don't put anything past Vince. But one has to remember that Linda is actually in Trump's cabinet so it might look bad (lol irony) on all involved.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Kriz said:

Very much looking forward to SD1000

ps. Hi

Welcome aboard! It'll be great to have another regular in the thread. 🙂

Well, I had a good night, and tomorrow will probably be even better!

2 minutes ago, LOC said:

So uh, that Bound for Glory ending was a thing wasn't it? :|

I'm just watching through it now; up to the Knockouts title match, so I've already seen

Spoiler

James Ellsworth of all people answer Eli Drake's open challenge, and the crowd responding with "F*** you, Ellsworth" chants.

Be back in about 2 hours...

...aaaand I just saw it.

Spoiler

I was fearing it was gonna be some Russo-esque overbooked calamity, but it was even more surprising: Austin Aries being a dick, even by his standards, walking out immediately after dropping the title and flipping the bird to Don Callis.

3 minutes ago, LOC said:

Any bets on how disappointing Smackdown 1000 is gonna be guys? RAW 1000 wasn't the greatest so I don't have high hopes lol

My expectations are on the floor just to avoid disappointment. Hell, I've regressed to the point now where I either whizz through Raw and SmackDown in about half an hour, or even not watch it altogether. I'm still sticking with NXT and 205 Live, though (as well as the Mae Young Classic, while it's on).

• Like 2

I basically just watch the recaps on Whatculture or Cultaholic or Wrestling with Wregret etc at this point. Occasionally depending on the show (Wrestlemania or All In etc) I'll uh, find other ways.

• Like 1