The Big Wrestling Thread!

On 6/9/2018 at 8:05 PM, timster said:

I'll be at Slammiversary, front row with 3 friends of mine.

Hope you have fun there! It's a shame Rosemary won't be a part of it - she's out with a torn ACL - so they've got Madison Rayne facing Su Yung instead. Still, the rest of the card will hopefully make up for it.

By the way, Meltzer has spoken: 7* for Omega vs. Okada from NJPW Dominion last Saturday. Also, 4.5* for Jericho vs. Naito, and 4.75* for Ospreay vs. Takahashi, both of which are also worth watching.

And finally, The New Day vs. The Elite at E3 on Street Fighter V is happening right now...

• Thanks 1

It's great to finally have it back, and even better that the videos aren't geoblocked here anymore!

Spoiler

Uh, what the hell are WWE doing with Nakamura? I know he's the slimey heel and all, but isn't this like 4 or 5 losses in a row to AJ? I mean, seriously WWE. And their matches haven't been the greatest either imo, but I digress.

What was the point of Braun winning? He's the one guy in that match that didn't need the briefcase.

And Asuka losing again???? Ugh. James Ellsworth is back, yay?

Rousey, ugh what? Bliss cashes in after winning the briefcase. Yeah good booking there also WWE. Though it does keep Jax and Rousey looking strong and to be fair they had a hell of a match imo (though short). Seems like WWE hit the jackpot with Rousey.

• Like 1

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-united-kingdom-championship-tournament/article/wwe-launches-new-uk-series

Oh jesus, I just saw the taping dates...

• Saturday, July 28, and Sunday, July 29, at the Corn Exchange, Cambridge
  • Saturday, Aug. 25, and Sunday, Aug. 26, as part of Insomnia, the U.K.’s biggest gaming festival, at NEC Birmingham
  • Saturday, Oct. 13, and Sunday, Oct. 14, at Plymouth Pavilions
  • Saturday, Nov. 24, and Sunday, Nov. 25, at Liverpool Olympia

I can't believe they're coming back down here!

seth-rollins-gif-2.gif

1 minute ago, timster said:

If you're not there for both nights, are you really living?

I've already given the last rites to my bank account. ? The tickets are going on sale this Friday, and I'm definitely gonna try and get in on both nights. Not the best timing with my car insurance due for renewal next month, but at least that's gonna be cheaper this time, so it'll balance out a bit.