The Big Wrestling Thread!

According to PWInsider.com, some cable companies, including Cox Cable, have been issuing refunds to customers who ordered Night of Champions and felt they were ripped off when the main event decision was overturned by WWE the following night on Raw.

The cable companies issuing refunds have not been limited to Cox, as some WZ readers have noted to us, so if you feel unsatisfied by the event, you are encouraged to call your cable company and ask for a refund.

As we reported earlier today, several cable companies, including Cox Cable, have been issuing refunds to fans who might have felt unsatisfied with the Night of Champions PPV main event decision having been reversed by WWE on Raw the following night.

In response to the refunds being issued, WWE has reached out to WZ with the following statement: 

?While certain fans may not have liked the continuing storyline following Night of Champions, we?re certain that the 3-hour pay-per-view event delivered all the entertainment and excitement expected from WWE.?

Is that for real? Refunds because a SCRIPTED SHOW didn't go as you wanted? I wonder if that would work for an UFC event. "UFC 163 WAS CRAP. GIMME BACK MY MONEY!".

Is that for real? Refunds because a SCRIPTED SHOW didn't go as you wanted? I wonder if that would work for an UFC event. "UFC 163 WAS CRAP. GIMME BACK MY MONEY!".

Considering Americans pay $60 for each UFC and WWE PPV, I'm surprised it doesn't happen more often.

Hulk Hogan was said to be unhappy with TNA recently, reports PWInsider, specifically over the company's handling of Brooke Hogan's departure. Hogan feels TNA should have informed him first and allowed him to handle it, but they chose to release her without giving him prior notice.

It's also being said that communication between Dixie Carter and Hogan might have broken down around this time. The recent Impact taping in Cincinnati was reportedly the first time in a while that Hogan, Carter and Eric Bischoff were in the same place together.

Several sources have confirmed with PWInsider that Hogan's contract with TNA expires on October 1st. There's been no indication so far whether they'll come to a new agreement or part ways at that time, but we'll be sure to keep you updated as soon as new information becomes available.

fingers-crossed-gif_RONALDMATTERSblog.gi