The Big Wrestling Thread!

I don't know if this has been posted recently in the thread or not (I'm a few pages behind and I really don't feel like going through them right now, sorry lol) but do you guys know that over on WWE's Youtube channel they have been posting entire matches lately? And I'm not talking crappy matches, like, Cena vs. Punk from Summerslam 2011, Hogan WM matches, Chris Jericho's best matches, etc etc. Hell they even put up an enitre Royal Rumble match!

Gonna be enjoying these for awhile :D

• Like 1

Rey Mysterio returned at last night's WWE live event in Hidalgo, TX. Mysterio came out on a crutch, and made a quick appearance in front of fans to announce that he will be returning to action on October 16th when WWE kicks off its tour of Mexico.

Mysterio was then interrupted by Seth Rollins and Roman Reigns, but was saved by Big Show. A Handicap match featuring Big Show vs Rollins and Reigns took place later in the night.

The Daily Star recently posted a feature on Bully Ray's current run in TNA, and during the piece the TNA Champion spoke on a number of topics, including his feelings regarding Jim Ross potentially heading to TNA. The following are some aricle highlights:

He [bully Ray] says: ?I would love to see Jim Ross in TNA. I think TNA could benefit hugely from Jim.

He is a straight shooter, a man?s man.

?On a personal level, when Devon and I signed for WWE, we negotiated with Jim and he was the man who we signed the contracts with.

He?s just a top quality person.?

It is arguable that Bully?s recent superb run in TNA is the zenith of his professional career.

You can read the entire feature by clicking here.

^^

Daily Star? :/

I know, I know, but it's their "Fightin' Talk" column. That's run by Patrick Lennon, one of the hosts of WrestleTalk TV, and they're on pretty good terms with TNA; most of their interviews are of TNA talent, and the majority of them were filmed back when TNA last toured the UK. Speaking of which, TNA's coming back to the UK in January, so there'll probably be another load of interviews for the show afterwards.

According to PWInsider.com, WWE NXT and WWE Active announcer Tony Dawson has left the company. Dawson, real name Tony Luftman, debuted with WWE about a year ago.

According to advertisements, Triple H, Vince McMahon and Stephanie McMahon are not booked for any TV tapings following the October 20th edition of Raw, which is the night after the Hell in a Cell PPV.