The Big Wrestling Thread!

What about Barrett?

Ha, can't believe I forgot him! Have him in there as well and get them to fight over the leadership eventually and then it allows one of them to turn face. Kind of like Rock in the Nation of Domination.

There's been much speculation and debate as to why Dolph's push has seemingly been derailed at the moment. The Wrestling Observer is reporting it's simply a result of officials not believing Dolph will ever be a guy who can draw money.

Several people within WWE believe Jim Ross will be back working for the company in time for next year?s WrestleMania XXX event. Additionally, many in the company feel JR will still be used for interviews on DVDs and other various projects.

One source noted that JR?s situation with WWE hadn?t been good since WrestleMania earlier this year, and that it was just a matter of time before something happened that would be the catalyst for WWE to officially pull the trigger on releasing him. Apparently the WWE 2K14 symposium was just that.

Triple H, who was JR?s boss while working with him in the developmental system, apparently knew that as far as Vince McMahon was concerned, it was only a matter of time before JR would receive his walking papers from the company. As a result, ?The Game? tried to help JR as much as possible before the call was made.

Apparently there have always been issues between JR and Vince McMahon, as Ross has a history of speaking his mind to Vince when he feels a direction is wrong, while most people in WWE aren?t so quick to speak up when talking with McMahon.

The #RestinPieces thing has a quote attached to it now. Googling that turns up the following

"So I have taken it upon myself to walk a path where no one else chooses to. I draw strength from the spirits of the dead." - The Undertaker WWE.

The part in bold is the quote on twitter

Hulk Hogan's contract with TNA runs out on October 1st, he hasn't signed a new one yet, so you never know...

1381564_394473477348715_528834409_n.jpg

Yeah right. :P

It's been reported that ROH star QT Marshall worked at a recent set of NXT tapings. His actual ROH contract expired and he's been on a per-appearance scheduled with them, allowing him to do the NXT show. There's no word, however, on if WWE plans to offer Marshall a contract or not.

You can guarantee Brie Bella will be saying ?Yes! Yes! Yes!? as she is now engaged to her WWE wrestler beau, Daniel Bryan (Bryan Danielson).

The former WWE Champion popped the question to his girlfriend of three years during a hike in Big Sur, California, on Wednesday.

Brie told E! News: ?I have never in my life seen him so nervous. I?ve been by him when he?s gone out for WrestleMania and some really big things. He got really, really nervous and he started talking about how long we?ve been together. He got down on one knee and compared our love. He said he?ll love me forever like the ocean goes on.?

Oh, and romantic D-Bry didn?t just get down on bended knee, he invited Brie?s whole family to join them. (How awkward would it have been if she said no?)

Brie added: ?He flew out my whole family and his family and surprised me for an engagement dinner. That was probably the most special thing anyone has ever done for me.?

The former Divas Champion?s twin sister Nikki ? who has hinted on Total Divas that she wants her man John Cena to put a ring on it too ? is naturally excited for her sibling, and it looks like she can?t wait to get Brie into ?Brie Mode? again!

Brie revealed: ?Nikki was over the moon happy for me. I could just see in her eyes that she?s just so happy for me. I think she?s excited to plan the wedding because she?ll be my maid of honor. She?s already talking about the bachelorette party.?

The entire proposal was filmed for E!?s hit new reality show, Total Divas. You can watch the romantic moment when the show returns for six new episodes from November 17.

1380330788.jpg

So at work on Friday I had a team meeting with all my developers and my director.  I decided to see how many HHH phrases I could use:

* Play the game - 6 times

* Best for business - 5 times

* King of kings - 2 times

* Connecticut Blueblood - 1 time

* Suck it - 3 times

* Game over - 2 times

* 10 times world heavyweight champion - 1 time

About halfway through the day my mate sussed out what I was doing and he dropped a few random phrases (Smell what you're cooking, Oh mah gawd, etc)

All of this, within a major law firm with a partner in the room.  Nobody knew any wiser and I was pulled aside for being quite motivating!  Epic win!

So at work on Friday I had a team meeting with all my developers and my director.  I decided to see how many HHH phrases I could use:

* Play the game - 6 times

* Best for business - 5 times

* King of kings - 2 times

* Connecticut Blueblood - 1 time

* Suck it - 3 times

* Game over - 2 times

* 10 times world heavyweight champion - 1 time

About halfway through the day my mate sussed out what I was doing and he dropped a few random phrases (Smell what you're cooking, Oh mah gawd, etc)

All of this, within a major law firm with a partner in the room.  Nobody knew any wiser and I was pulled aside for being quite motivating!  Epic win!

forget the rest, how'd you manage to get Connecticut Blueblood in there

• Like 2