The Big Wrestling Thread!

WWE hasn't had competition since 2001. TNA was never even on its radar.

It has technically been competition though in that it's the only other promotion in America with a weekly national TV show. ROH is the next closest competitor, but their show is never live, it's usually taped around a month in advance, and it's only broadcast in select cities in 22 US states... http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/listings So yeah, if TNA folds, things could get worse. :/

It has technically been competition though in that it's the only other promotion in America with a weekly national TV show. ROH is the next closest competitor, but their show is never live, it's usually taped around a month in advance, and it's only broadcast in select cities in 22 US states... http://www.rohwrestling.com/tv/listings So yeah, if TNA folds, things could get worse. :/

Calling TNA competition to WWE is like comparing the NFL to the USFL. They do the same thing, but they aren't even remotely competitors to each other.

just watched raw, loved the ending, the big rig driving in the arena, Big show telling orton to turn around :),

and the beginning where show cut HHH and talked about how HHH got out on the wrong side of the bed :)

Turns out that Vicky made the tag team championship match a whirlwind triple threat match,

The Uso's vs Ambrose and Rollins vs the Rhodes brothers

PWInsider Elite is reporting that there is a big reason as to why Dolph Ziggler is seemingly stuck in the mid-card after his brief stint as World Heavyweight Champion. Word backstage is that Ziggler comes off with a bad attitude when around other superstars and media. WWE is not happy with the way he represents himself within the company and outside during media appearances.

Also, Ziggler has claimed that he just keeps his gimmick and keeps his attitude as he would with storylines, but WWE does not see that as the case. He does not have a lot of backing from the officials in WWE because of how he speaks out to them.

Source Article

TNA Impact Wrestling officials held a talent meeting this afternoon in Salt Lake City, Utah at the Maverik Center?site of tonight?s Impact Wrestling tapings?announcing that the company will cease touring Impact Wrestling on a continuous basis in the United States on Nov. 7 in Cincinnati, Ohio in Cincinnati Gardens.

The company will return to its former base, Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida, for television tapings on Nov. 21, 22 and 23. Dates at the venue in December, which will carry the Spike program through January, are currently being finalized.

While the television tapings will be held at Universal Studios Florida, it is said that the events will not emanate from the same sound stage that housed the Impact Zone. The sound stage is smaller length-wise, but features wider space.

The Dec. 27 taping scheduled for the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has been canceled, according to F4WOnline.com. At the moment, an event listing currently remains on ImpactWrestling.com.

After taking Impact Wrestling on the road in March, TNA Wrestling president Dixie Carter stated in an interview that the organization had no intention on returning to Orlando, Florida. However, financial concerns and lackluster attendance has forced TNA to return to its longtime home.

C4rJB94.gif

Hello,

Not going to put that much work into it. Most of the reasons are quite obvious, to anyone with eyes.

Im sorry but then your argument holds no weight :( If you had valid reasons (even if obvious), I would agree or counterargue them. But you don't so you are simply basing yourself on the more popular product which is WWE instead of defending better.

I want to state that I have never seen TNA, just have seen many of TNA's talent in action. I understand some of your critisim but I want to read your personal opinion.

Hello,

Im sorry but then your argument holds no weight :( If you had valid reasons (even if obvious), I would agree or counterargue them. But you don't so you are simply basing yourself on the more popular product which is WWE instead of defending better.

I want to state that I have never seen TNA, just have seen many of TNA's talent in action. I understand some of your critisim but I want to read your personal opinion.

Here's where you are wrong: I don't have to defend it to you. If you have never watched the TNA product, you shouldn't say a word.

You've seen Daniel Bryan in WWE, have you seen Bryan Danielson when he was in the indies? Maybe. Do they wrestle the same style? Not even close. Because WWE's way is different. 

Is WWE perfect? No.

Great? Not on a day to day basis. Some events, some matches, some storylines, yes.

Better than TNA? Of ****ing course.