The Big Wrestling Thread!

Longtime professional wrestling journalist Dave Meltzer confirmed today on his Wrestling Observer website CM Punk will definitely either appear on WWE Raw, or not appear on WWE Raw, this week.

?My backstage sources have 100 percent confirmed that Punk either has or has not been spotted at the arena today,? wrote Meltzer.

?We know, for a fact, that Punk will definitely be somewhere, doing something, while Raw is being broadcast this week.?

Meltzer has absorbed criticism from wrestling fans in recent weeks for publishing fallacious ?confirmed? reports on the whereabouts of the elusive Punk, who vanished from WWE programming weeks ago.

Given that the overall accuracy of his predictions is slightly worse than would be dictated pure chance, Meltzer is now hedging his bets with safer predictions.

Among the other predictions listed this week in the Wrestling Observer newsletter:
  • It is confirmed that WrestleMania 30 will indeed happen on April 7
  • Sources confirm that Hulk Hogan is, in fact, balding
  • Multiple reliable witnesses have confirmed that, despite his protestations to the contrary, it was indeed Snitsky?s fault
Bleacher Report, meanwhile, has confirmed that there are 10 reasons why the Undertaker?s streak should end this year, and 10 equally compelling reasons that it should not.

http://www.kayfabenews.com/dave-meltzer-confirms-cm-punk-either-will-will-return-tonight/

• Like 3

All the respect to Andre but I'd rather see a MiTB (or something similar in terms of the prize) than a trophy match. Maybe a shot to the elusive US title? :shifty:

All the respect to Andre but I'd rather see a MiTB (or something similar in terms of the prize) than a trophy match. Maybe a shot to the elusive US title? :shifty:

Well it's bad that the IC champion is the in the Andre tournament

Hello,

Hey, make it a MITB (ladder) trophy match :p A 30 man over-the-top rope just seems....worthless. Kofi doing spots and thats it. Now a ladder match....that can be exciting.

Anyways, HHH and Bryan can make a good match. If HHH hasnt left his bodybuilding routine, he can still pull off a good match and we dont really need to doubt Bryan. The thing is that, HHH should have won this match; Im not a HHH fan personally but it would allow the feud to keep on longer and for people to even push Bryan more. But I understand needing to put a third man in the match and of course, Bryan's roll must continue.

That 30 man? Alexander Rusev. Guy hasnt even wrestled on RAW (AFAIK) and they are hyping him.

Bray vs Cena ; :yawn: Cena wins.

Im still betting Batista will win Randy Orton vs. Batista vs. Bryan. That or Bryan wins and gets screwed either that same night or the next night on RAW. I think they will change the outcome of that match that same night depending on how people are.

BTW, weak prewritten promo by UT. I expected a bit more from Mark. He might not be able to wrestle for ###### anymore but guy's presence still allows him to give awesome promos. Also, they really arent pushing that feud anywhere. Punk had the urn thing but this just feels like another match that UT is gonna win.