The Big Wrestling Thread!

while it did had some highlights, that whole match was awful; the first 17 minutes was just a guy beating a woman... :no:

let me ad that she (Aja Kong) really was talented, but i hate to see man vs woman matches because the differences are night and day.

That's just confusing me. Not one second of the match was man vs. woman; only one man was in the ring at all times - the referee - and he wasn't the one beating up Manami Toyota.

That's just confusing me. Not one second of the match was man vs. woman; only one man was in the ring at all times - the referee - and he wasn't the one beating up Manami Toyota.

Aja works it stiff as ######. :|

According to this week's edition of Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that John Cena merchandise sold over 5 times more in the past month than the #2 selling merchandise mover in WWE.

We reported about a month and a half ago that the number one and number two merchandise movers in WWE were John Cena and Daniel Bryan, respectively, so unless that has changed Cena merchandise topped Bryan's 5 fold in the past in the past month.

oh man, i'm such a dick! didn't even notice that Aja IS A WOMAN and i was referring to Manami Toyota. :laugh: :laugh: :rofl:

my entire post that got you confused is, like you said, confusing because it was like 4AM and i was sleep deprived for straight 48 hours... :/

sorry for the mess up. :)

• Like 1

scdiwt.png

Call him Phil. Don't mark out. You'll be fine. AJ is probably the only reason he hasn't done a Lesnar and got himself out of the public eye.

JR's commented on some fans going off Daniel Bryan already...

?Amazing that some ?fans? are jumping off the Daniel Bryan bandwagon now that the highly skilled star has won the WWE World Title and the reason is that they feel that the ?chase? is over and therefore DB has no more challenges ahead of him. Has anyone noticed that Bryan is STILL smaller than virtually everyone he wrestles and is STILL an underdog even as the champion??

?Keeping a fan favorite in varying levels of jeopardy or peril works?.it always has and always will. It has worked in films and in main stream sports since their beginning, which is why they keep score, keep track of the standings, and play for something at the end of the year. If Bryan can continue to amazingly overcome the odds and retain the WWE World Title in non fluke wins, when the time comes for him to lose the championship, to Brock Lesnar would be my suggestion, say at Summerslam or even in November at Survivor Series, DB won?t fade away. The best pure wrestler in the world isn?t going to disappear unless he is removed from TV or he suddenly forgets how to perform his craft.?

?The Daniel Bryan situation as it relates to going forward this year is seemingly being ?over thought? by many fans who have WAY too much free time on their hands.?