The Big Wrestling Thread!

*snipped*

Thanks for posting that; I watched Sacrifice last night and couldn't find a gif of that. Think that's bad though? That match ended with Dixie Carter pushing Bully Ray off the turnbuckle into a table dressed like this...

IMG_7142.jpg

She did reveal herself afterwards, but TNA's photographer must have fallen asleep at that point, as there isn't any pictures of that on their site.

The crowning turd on a fairly crappy PPV which had next-to-no hype and worse: Mike Tenay in monotone. I've never heard anyone sound so bored at announcing a title change before when The Wolves regained the tag titles. I really feel sorry for anyone who bought it; just felt like a three-hour Impact, mostly because it was IN THE ####ING (NEW) IMPACT ZONE. Don't know why I'm saying that though; every single Sacrifice has been in Orlando. Only saving graces were Sanada/Tigre Uno, Anderson's moments of humour in a match no one cared about, Kurt Angle scaring Rockstar Spud into tagging in EC3, the Mary Poppins chant that broke out when Willow jumped onto EC3 & Spud with his umbrella in hand, EY retaining the world title (I would be hopeful and say maybe they're actually gonna give him a proper run with it, but knowing TNA's form, he'll probably lose it on Impact this week, and after I wrote that, I checked TNA's site and sure enough, EY's defending the title on Thursday), and I guess one or two moments in the "I Quit" match...

TediousSnivelingElver.gif

^ Only gif I can find. Ended with Gunner winning via glass shard.

Speaking of Kurt...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet
  • Like 1

ahahah ... Heyman just told this joke on Raw

Yep, I marked out when that happened. :laugh:

Unfortunately, the WWE Universe Twitter is stealing the credit for it...

Javascript is not enabled or refresh the page to view.

Click here to view the Tweet

Give Wrestlememia some love and go like them on Facebook or follow them on Twitter.

WWE has signed Leyvonna Zakari, an actress and model from California, to a developmental deal after she worked a tryout back in December. She reported this week to the Performance Center in Orlando.

fgqggo.png

Another model :rofl:

WWE has signed Leyvonna Zakari, an actress and model from California, to a developmental deal after she worked a tryout back in December. She reported this week to the Performance Center in Orlando.

fgqggo.png

Another model :rofl:

... come on. Seriously?

• Like 1

Trish Stratus was a (fitness) model.

One of these girls is not like the other. But let's see, she'll pop up on NXT soon enough.

• Like 1

One of these girls is not like the other. But let's see, she'll pop up on NXT soon enough.

And why is that? Do you know anything about the girl in question? Like, for instance, that she's a lifelong WWE fan?