How big is your windows folder?

LOL now I've seen everything , whats next? show me your Display Properties Window? 

its been done.

MY RES IS HIGHER THAN YOURS :devil:

post-11-1044306421.jpg

<SARCASTIC> After hearing how big all of your Window's folders are, I have to wonder what I'm doing wrong?! </SARCASTIC>

:: grins evilly ::

lol... i wish i had a mac so damn bad

Hmm, I highly doubt your windows folder is that big, considering some hard drives arent even that big.....like a 60Gig is only like 55gig, so unless u have a huge a$$ hard drive it aint gonna fit. Secondly, your PC would run so slow if u had 63Gig tied up in your windows folder........so nice try to try and show off, but its not possible.....

woot..---> :woot:

You didn't get the joke, did you.. :huh:

Hmm, I highly doubt your windows folder is that big, considering some hard drives arent even that big.....like a 60Gig is only like 55gig, so unless u have a huge a$$ hard drive it aint gonna fit. Secondly, your PC would run so slow if u had 63Gig tied up in your windows folder........so nice try to try and show off, but its not possible.....

woot..---> :woot:

You didn't get the joke, did you.. :huh:

Yeah but its gay to post something that big....at least make it within something reasonable.

Seems about average! I can't believe it has been that long since i re-installed!!! Mind you its only becasue i created an image of the original installation. Used that a few times! :)

post-11-1044315416.jpg

I am @ 546Mb (355 mb on disk) for my windows folder. I know I can do a lot better than that looking at some more folder and files within the system32 folder.

Does anyone know what these folders are for and whether it is safe to delete them .

C:\Windows\AppPatch

C:\Windows\Installer

C:\Windows\WinSxS

C:\Windows\System32\mui

C:\Windows\System32\npp

C:\Windows\System32\wbem

what about this file oembios.bin ?? u think i can get rid of it ??

ThanX

is it save doing this... i mean, many of you deleted the help folder... what if you press "help" or something in some windows.....will an error appear.... i just don't like to have any error on my pc...^^

I don't really care about the windows installation size because I have enough space left. And I don't really want to spend time in deleting stuff from the windows folder. :p

Anyway the size is 1.02 GB (1,102,966,750 bytes)