Neowin Digital Gallery

I made this little session last night in Paris around the Eiffel tower. linky

You must have the greatest life. Just walk over to the Eiffel Tower all casual like it's the corner market. Jesus.

You must have the greatest life. Just walk over to the Eiffel Tower all casual like it's the corner market. Jesus.

Thanks mate :)

Living in Paris is kinda magic sometimes I agree ( The Louvre, The Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe ... and i could go on and on ) but I wish I could do the same stuff in NEw-York, Washington or somewhere else like I do in Paris .

If someone wants some shooting done in Paris lemme know, I'll do my best :)

P.S. : I live in the city where Mr Eiffel ( the man behind the infamous tower and also the framework and the Liberty Statue ) had his factory .

aaaaah .... I made a mistake in my previous post, I meant " teh FAMOUS tower" instead of "teh infamous tower " ...

*ashamed of himself*

^ "infamous" is fine to use in your sentence, it means when used with a famous thing that it's VERY famous :)

^ "infamous" is fine to use in your sentence, it means when used with a famous thing that it's VERY famous :)

So I was right after all ... that's totally what I meant ( another one of thos subtles differences between UK english and US english I suppose ) :)

Hehe Fujicolor Superia film.

Lovely colours

This is just me, but I dunno if I'd be applying catchup to my nice salty/greasy fries right next to my camera gear. Just looking at the pic makes me nervous lol.

This is just me, but I dunno if I'd be applying catchup to my nice salty/greasy fries right next to my camera gear. Just looking at the pic makes me nervous lol.

It's her 3 year old 350D. Nothing to worry about :D

Doesn't it mean the opposite? :huh:

post-128416-1207336351.png

I think it's like saying "it's bad!!" when something is so good, I've frequently seen infamous used with very famous stuff.

But who am I to speak, English isn't my mother tongue :D

Yeah, but it's more of a sarcasm thing... some so famous, you have to be sarcastic to call it infamous.

@moonman: Your water marks are too small, I can't read the text to visit the site!

Hey

Took a picture this morning, and thought I would share it. Its of right outside my balcony. MY camera is horrible, but I still like it

Some wonderful pictures by the way. I hope to be able to take pictures like that soon :)