Neowin Digital Gallery

I hope they're not your clothes! :p Nice pics and lighting by the way.

haha no, I do all the wardrobe styling for my own shoots. It starts with having a test makeup shoot with the girl at Mac cosmetics, to see what she'll look like idealy with makeup on. After that, I take them to to different stores, Bebe, Guess, express, etc...and have them try on different outfits/lingerie, to see what they'll look best in, and what goes well together. In addition to them getting these outfits, I also have my own wardrobe that I use for shoots, clothes and lingerie I've purchased for specific ideas for shoots, but haven't used yet. But most of the time i have the girls put an outfit together that will flatter them. I just happened to have this outfit for another shoot i was going to do, but the girl rescheduled 3 hours before the shoot (GRRRR) so I saved it to use for this one.

Lighting setup: Location shoot, so no lights used, but there is a diffusion panel above here to diffuse the afternoon light.

Nice pics--but please keep in mind the OP. Try and keep the images below 1024px.

Oops, just noticed that :blush:

Good thing I didn't post the originals, but I was actually going to! :D

edit: phew...It's been fixed now :)

Edited by Zhivago

Very nice picture Pandya (Y) Personally I've never seen a picture of the tower at night from this angle before.

that was inside the resturant at the base of the macau tower.

sry now that i look again i meant the 6th pic... a few of them werent loading right the first time. The pic with the falls.

^ Very creative! Thanks for giving me an idea!

What was the source of light in the second picture?

In the second picture it was a LED white light flash torch, but for some reason it came out blue ?! but yea LED flash torch is what you want.

2430893175_0271c61001.jpg

2431704208_1a05a40e0e.jpg

2430887607_6661b18f34.jpg

2430885127_9003c68b4b.jpg

2430882477_30f5fa4d24.jpg

2431693634_518bac6331.jpg

Might I say....guess who got a new toy? :D

I quite like the way some of these came out, they're nice and vibrant. My personal favourite is the second one, but they're all pretty good.