Neowin Digital Gallery

2412293943_06d92a91e9.jpg

Stargate: The Movie - Ultimate 2 Disc Edition in Tin Case

My most recent gift, well i guess not recent, i had it on backorder for awhile but it arrived today =).

Oh nice Tantawi. Slower shutter + zoom during exposure or postprocessed? It's made it have almost a spiral effect on the image because of the curve of the path. Like it!

Oh nice Tantawi. Slower shutter + zoom during exposure or postprocessed? It's made it have almost a spiral effect on the image because of the curve of the path. Like it!

Sadly it's post processing :( I named the image "Heaven this way".

Thanks man :)

nice pics crazy88ss, i like the last one the most.. even though it's just a cow, it's crisp and the colors and dof are perfect. However there is something out of place in the second pic.. i dont know if it was just how it was taken or overdone in pp, but you can see a white fringe where the grass meets the sky, which makes the sky look fake.

new pictures of a girl I may start shooting soon, these are TEST shots, not real shoot photos, these were done no-makeup no hair, and with an outfit I brought for her to wear.

_DSC0012A.jpg

_DSC0017.jpg

_DSC0076.jpg

got more im working on, about 7 more, just these are all I've been able to go through and process from the shoot with work and school boggin me down, perhaps this weekend I'll have more up.

new pictures of a girl I may start shooting soon, these are TEST shots, not real shoot photos, these were done no-makeup no hair, and with an outfit I brought for her to wear.

<snip snip snip>

I hope they're not your clothes! :p Nice pics and lighting by the way.