Watercolor Emico

I'm Spanish. When I put this theme with START TEXT in START MENU, i see logo + "START" but I want logo + "INICIO" (start in spanish). With others themes is OK but this one only I can see START.

Why?

Thanks for the theme. Waiting black theme!!!!!!

It's because the start button image has 'Start' on it - it's not text. It would be quite simple to edit the start button and add Inicio instead (you'd have to widen the image a bit), and then change the widths in ResEdit. Maybe Capric0rn can expand on this? :p

It's because the start button image has 'Start' on it - it's not text. It would be quite simple to edit the start button and add Inicio instead (you'd have to widen the image a bit), and then change the widths in ResEdit. Maybe Capric0rn can expand on this? :p

OK. thanks. I will find and edit this file.....o I will choose the theme without START! :D

Damn, haven't seen you around these parts for a whil:D:D - how's things:):)

Radish?

things are go:). :) was using vista for a while there so i stopped checking on xp styles for a while. i'll try to post more often thou;). ;)

things are good. :) was using vista for a while there so i stopped checking on xp styles for a while. i'll try to post more often though. ;)

Cool, glad to see you active on the forums ;)

Capric0rn - I finally decided to post, excellent job on the theme (Y)

Radish?

First of all, great thanks for this visual style! Watercolor has always been my all-time-favorite. Looking very much forward to the ergonomic style :woot:

Like any 3rd party visual style, the minimize to tray button in Everest is borked up. You may have a solution for it?

screenshotvp7.th.jpg

I thought that was a simple "True/False" checkbox in Stylebuilder. I haven't looked at it for a while, so can't remember exactly where to look. I'll update once I get a chance to have a look.

Firefox RC2 has an issue with the scrollbar, on the little gripper bars in the middle, when it's pressed. Don't think there is anything you can do. Just a little FYI :)

61998250bc6.jpg

@StyleWarz: I know how to fix it but it would just take more time when I want to make more color schemes etc. And there aren't manu applications that uses those buttons.

@fernand: I wanted the startbutton to have Cleartype AND the Emico icon. So I had to put the text into the startbutton. I can't make startbuttons for other languages. Sorry..

@Radish™: Thanks! :D

@Zoom7000: Luna uses buttons for the captions seperated from the glyphs. Therefor applications can use those blue caption buttons for other buttons. In my visual style the glyphs are made into the captionbuttons so there are no "clean" caption buttons in my visual style.

@tehmemories: It's a known problem which I can't do a thing about.

Amazing! Next week, after my exams, I will be installing Windows XP on here ;)

This theme was certainly worth the wait! (and the huge amount of time you spent making it)

I literally when 'OOOOH' when I saw the screenshot for Ergo. :laugh:

I was actually considering going through ALL the resources of Blue to make it a little darker... But now that I see this, it's perfect! Thanks!

Thanks once again for all the great comments! :D

On a side note: I'm going to update Ergonomic Blue this weekend with new buttons. I'm also going to update all the orange controls. I'm not to fond of the orange color that I've used.

Edit:

Here's a preview of the orange that I want to use for the hovered button:

newergobluebuttonsfu6.png

Edited by Capric0rn

I'm seriously considering downgrading to XP just to use this theme. Great job, Capric0rn! :)

@StyleWarz: I know how to fix it but it would just take more time when I want to make more color schemes etc. And there aren't manu applications that uses those buttons.

No problem mate, thanks for answering though! Great job on the ergonomic color! (Y)

In Dutch you guys say: "Erg goede gedaan, en vele bedankt!"

(No Dutch is not native language, so pardon my grammar... :pinch: )

No problem ;) And thanks.

Haha it's "Erg goed gedaan, hardstikke bedankt!" :p

Thanks though! :D

Since I'm on Vista, this will have to do:

post-99705-1213419552_thumb.png

post-99705-1213419609_thumb.png

post-99705-1213419624_thumb.png

post-99705-1213419728_thumb.png

The edits I made to the converted msstyle-to-WBA file were mainly font related. No more Tahoma and Segoe UI in 8 points. Also resized the Start Menu to Vista like proportions.

The black-bar-on-top-of-windows bug exists only in non DWM mode and for child MDI windows.

This is a rough hack, so anyone that wants the converted WBA file please PM me. Even better if you can take it and fix up the remaining UI bugs.

Overall, nice VS. (Y) Hopefully someone can make a native Vista msstyles port so I don't have to put up with all these ugly UI bugs that riddle Windowblinds's engine.

^See, that's what I meant with converted XP Visual Styles. IF someone asked me for permission to release a WB or Vista port then those shutdown buttons have to be skinned and the fonts have to be set to Tahoma.

Thanks for the comment though :) Can you show me how your Firefox toolbar and menus look? Someone else here on Neowin made a port to WB which had a few strange bugs in Firefox.

Edited by Capric0rn

^See, that's what I meant with converted XP Visual Styles. IF someone asked me for permission to release a WB or Vista port then those shutdown buttons have to be skinned and the fonts have to be set to Tahoma.

I prefer Calibri myself but to each his own :whistle: .

Scirwode

Great job so far, +Capric0rn. I'm more of a black visual styles guy, so I'll be patiently waiting for your dark version.

Keep up the good work!!