Euro 2008

That was one of the best PK saves I have seen in some time since Ricardo saved England's PK in Euro 2004 bare handed ;)

But really, Mutu put some steam behind that ball and Buffon knocked it down and had the instinct to kick it away because if he did not kick it away, Mutu would have knocked it home since Buffon wouldn't have made it back on time to defend the rebound.

seeing ac milan fail makes me happy!

hahah

seeing shevchenko fail after all the money chelsea spent on him makes me happy.. lol

crazy group. if france beat holland today, then italy could control their destiny in the last game. so many different scenarios still

Kuyt is an idiot. Guy can't do anything right. Robben is so much better. :p

Well, if you think Kuyt is an idiot and does not do anything right you clearly know nothing about the finer details of football.

Kuyt is such a hard working and clever player. He creates space by drawing players out of position and chases every lost ball, he is a superb player to have in your side as he contributes so much to a team that often goes unnoticed. Torres would not have scored a lot of the goals he has this season if it was not for Kuyt's superb work.

Robben is a good player, but is a different type of player totally; he is more direct and pure dribbling, skill and pace, a classic winger in those respects. He does however, only seem to have one scintillating game every five games, and for the rest he is largely invisible, not to mention he is injured 80% of the time.

Robben's goal tonight was class though, and Kuyt's was not that bad either.

Anyway, the whole point of my post is that Kuyt is not an idiot :p

Hm, I'm wondering... Am I the only person who can't stand Anelka? I hate that guy...

Yep same here l? sulk:pp

incredible.

6 netherlands

2 romania

1 italy

1 france

i guess the smart thing would be netherlands to purposely lose to romania to avoid letting italy/france through and possibly meeting one of them in the semi's