Euro 2008

i guess this guarantees Croatia 1st place for the group. so we know now 1 of the quarters will be czech/turkey vs Croatia

i guess this guarantees Croatia 1st place for the group. so we know now 1 of the quarters will be czech/turkey vs Croatia

Ou yeah!

I'm sure that I could not find some who will tell me that Croatia didn't deserved to win!

France '98, Austria '08 :)

Ou yeah!

I'm sure that I could not find some who will tell me that Croatia didn't deserved to win!

France '98, Austria '08 :)

Croatia played a very good game imo. I'd like to see how far they'll get in this tournament.

I turned it off about 3 minutes before the end...dang!

Bad choice. :p At the start of the second half, I already said: "this match is over for Austria". But with a bit of luck, a lot can be achieved. I guess that's football for ya. Surprises can always be waiting around the corner.

Austria could have had half a dozen goals against Poland had they actually been efficient after all those 1-on-1's with the goalie.

Netherlands 2-1 France

Italy 1-0 Romania

Good tips, i'm inclined to agree.

I like the German team, they're generally very consistent. But last night the Croatians outplayed them and consequently they deserved to win.

I'm not sure if i want to see Italy win tonight (because i think they got really lucky to be in the Euro when they played Scotland in the qualifications), but its hard to imagine that romania can beat them. So Italy all the way for tonight.

I couldn't disagree more. The red card was totally in line with the way they want the game played. You cannot raises your hands to another player. He turned right around and shoved the Croatian right back down to the ground. Completely warranted, as far as the rules go.

I was going to say the same as you. There was no need for Sweinsteiger (sp) to even do what he did. He won the ball, turned around and laid hands on him. Definite red.

2-0 for Holland. Domenech is so freaking defensive and cautious. Will probably play a 4-2-3-1 and Abidal, who offered nothing in attack and support for Malouda, is said to keep is place over Evra, a Prem, Champs League winning world class Left Back. Huh ;.....

2-0 for Holland. Domenech is so freaking defensive and cautious. Will probably play a 4-2-3-1 and Abidal, who offered nothing in attack and support for Malouda, is said to keep is place over Evra, a Prem, Champs League winning world class Left Back. Huh ;.....

I agree. Whilst Abidal is a solid player, Evra really is world class. No comparison when going forward.

I don't think the Netherlands will pull of something like the previous match against Italy. Mainly because it probably shook France to the foundation - their relatively bad match against Romania might seem favorable for us Dutchies, but they're warned and will be extra cautious.

Also; we're shooting ourselves in the foot again, we'll probably let Robben play - and while he's a great player, he doesn't work as much for the team as Kuyt does for instance.

I'm going to predict a 1-1 in a pretty boring match where neither team will give the other space to move.

Italy - Romania will probably be much more fun. Romania should've gotten a morale boost from their draw against France and the defeat of Italy, so they'll think they can win, while Italy has something to prove as reigning world champions.

Kuyt is an idiot. Guy can't do anything right. Robben is so much better. :p

I think France will be a good opponent, but the team's getting old. They've lost a lot of good players, and I don't think they are what they used to be.

Good game so far today. Romania has had 2-3 scoring chances including hitting the post and Italy has had the same amount of goal chances.

Much better game than I expected and Romania is going up as well, not playing the defending game like another team I know (greece).

great game so far

cant believe the luck with italy having a goal called back for incorrect offside decision after last game's offside goal

good game so far, seeing italy fail makes me happy (if they dont win, its a failure) My french boys are next :)

I am rooting for any team that rajputwarrior is against (Its a tradition!). I'll take the Germans or the Dutch.

p.s - Portugal and France... lawl! Although my blues have quite a few on the frenchy roster.

your germans choked.. and the dutch will lose today!

PENALTY!!!!!!

WOW what a save....

good game so far, seeing italy fail makes me happy (if they dont win, its a failure) My french boys are next :)

haha, i can understand that. seeing france fail at all makes me happy as well :)