Subscribing in dollars, how much would you pay?

Subscribing in US Dollars  

185 members have voted

1. 1. I'd pay the following amount for basic subscription

• $15
    • $20
    • $25
  2. 2. I'd pay the following amount for ad-free subscription

• $50
    • $60
    • I'd pay $60 and probably donate a bit more

I really don't mind the ads, so I would rather just pay for normal subscriber, just to help the site a little more. I think the people complaining about the ads are just trying to find something trivial to moan about...

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly don't even notice the ads.. And yeah reason I am posting here is because I was JUST debating on becoming a subscriber

I really don't mind the ads, so I would rather just pay for normal subscriber, just to help the site a little more. I think the people complaining about the ads are just trying to find something trivial to moan about...

I totally agree with you mate.

• 1 month later...

This site is one of the few sites I wouldn't mind selling a Kidney just to keep it alive, the problem is for people like me in Lebanon, a lot of sites like Pay Pal and other payment solutions have Lebanon on the black list (Because all the Credit card frauds and scams and all) and usually most sites use pay pal which keeps me (and I'm sure others) from subscribing or donating money, I would really wish you would come up with alternative solutions to paypal for us living outside the states if you are planning on using paypal cause this site rocks and I don't wanna see 15 bucks stand between me and it

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

$15

not interested in ad-free... don't even notice them.

edit:

my subscription expired, but i don't have money right now :(

there should be an option to void 'ad free'

I'd pay $15 for the normal subscription and the ads don't affect me at all so i wouldn't pay anything for an ad free neowin.

I would not pay for an ad free Neowin either.

$15 for basic. (the word is BASIC), but if there were a "premium" or "advanced" like option, then it would be around $25 (get a little more features, and perhaps a year's worth of membership)

Then I'd pay around 60 bucks, for ad-free as well as having a life time membership, blog etc.