Battlefield Bad Company

Sure, I'll take a shower as well now that you mention it ... The spider web under the arms is getting annoying :laugh:

See you in 30 Minutes?

EDIT: I'm done, so whenever you're ready.

Edited by Sethos

Yeah same here

I still can't think of anything I really want to play though..

Forgot to post this earlier, AJ and I were playing Conquest last night and owning in the tank. Then some guy came along trying to be smart and take the bridge out. The result..

17540859_1.jpg

Nice (Y). I forgot that I asked you to take that pic. :laugh:

Ok so I played my first games last night, I am getting used to the controls, but what bugs me is the Run, holding down the left thumbstick while pushing forward is not comfortable.

So does anyone have a good configuration for the controls, I liked COD4 where you click it to run, but not hold down, that begins to hurt.

Yeah I have a severe case of Battlefield thumb :laugh: I've just decided to give it that name there.

It gets so sore, especially if you play as often as we do. I don't think it's possible to edit the sprint to another button :/

@ Seth, you so haven't thrown it out, you love it really lol.

lmao :laugh:

You're lucky rain won't actually ruin the disk :p You growing shrooms in your back garden too btw lol?

No, but sitting outside for a few days the humidity and moist will probably ruin it. :ninja: But I'll probably go get the disc in a second because deep down inside, I really Loat ... I mean Love the game :wub:

I have nothing to do with those mushrooms, NOTHING I TELL YOU!

My boy who actually introduced me to Neowin, is actually also a member here, some of you may know him as jerzdawg.

Well, jerzdawg also got me into PC gaming, he helped me build my first gaming PC, so when I say 85% of whatever online MP FPS games I played was with him, I am not even kidding. I played close to 150 hours of Battlefield 2, and I would say 110 of those hours were with him.

Well he is FINALLY picking up Bad Company today.

After all of this time me telling him to get it since day one, he finally has caved in. About time no?

He is going to be calling me when he is good to play, I have no time frame at all, it could be in 2 minutes, it could be in 3 hours, not sure. So I will be playing with him when he hops on.

In the meantime, I am not feeling all that good, I picked up the sinus infection my wife had this past week, so just bumming around, and depending on what she chooses to do, I might be hopping on in a little while before JD decides to hop on.

So yeah, not even sure why I just posted here to share this. LOL I am a little woozy from this medication I am taking.

My boy who actually introduced me to Neowin, is actually also a member here, some of you may know him as jerzdawg.

Well, jerzdawg also got me into PC gaming, he helped me build my first gaming PC, so when I say 85% of whatever online MP FPS games I played was with him, I am not even kidding. I played close to 150 hours of Battlefield 2, and I would say 110 of those hours were with him.

Well he is FINALLY picking up Bad Company today.

After all of this time me telling him to get it since day one, he finally has caved in. About time no?

He is going to be calling me when he is good to play, I have no time frame at all, it could be in 2 minutes, it could be in 3 hours, not sure. So I will be playing with him when he hops on.

In the meantime, I am not feeling all that good, I picked up the sinus infection my wife had this past week, so just bumming around, and depending on what she chooses to do, I might be hopping on in a little while before JD decides to hop on.

So yeah, not even sure why I just posted here to share this. LOL I am a little woozy from this medication I am taking.

So I'm forseeing in my crystal ball that you're calling out of work tomorrow, or better yet "working from home" ;) and finally getting to Rank 25. LOL

By the way, I'm waiting...(impatiently tapping fingers on desk) :laugh:

I tried the online last night and today and it is so laggy it is unreal.

I have to say the netcode is better on RBSV2. Each game i join it is just lag everywhere and i can't do head to head combat so i have to hide in the trees just to survive the round without getting killed too much.

I tried the online last night and today and it is so laggy it is unreal.

I have to say the netcode is better on RBSV2. Each game i join it is just lag everywhere and i can't do head to head combat so i have to hide in the trees just to survive the round without getting killed too much.

Yeh its quite a laggy game, you get killed behind corners etc and alot of matches once you stop moving it takes a second to find your position. From what i've seen the games based on luck, spam and lag lol. Its a shame could be great but coming from a pc i would say battlefield2 plays a lot better.

I say I maybe experience lag 3% of the time, if that.

Sorry to hear you guys are experiencing so much lag, but to me it really is almost non existent, and I actually wind up playing on a lot of European based servers as well since that is where a lot of the members I play with are based, so you would think I would be exposed to it even more, but out of all of the problem I come across, lag is not really one of them.

3 Posts in a row to confirm my previous complaints - Yay! :laugh:

But about the lag, it's usually not this bad. Also the reason why I borderline snapped today and yesterday.

Over at the Bad Company Forums there are multiple reports on both the PS3 and Xbox 360 servers having problems, which started sometime yesterday. So don't completely dismiss the game yet for sheer lag,

since it may be worked out very soon. But the general net-code is still iffy, same goes with the hit-detection.

I also saw a petition for a Hardcore mode over at the forums, I been talking about that since day one :woot: Too bad the forums servers seems to be down as well.

Well, I will be checking out whats up with the lag for myself in about 20 minutes, me and habnad are hopping on, so if anyone is down to join, as usual lets do this.