Battlefield Bad Company

58 and 39! Hell ya! That was an intense game. Got the Snake Eyes wildcard (11 kills two kits) the Explosion one (10 kills via explosion's).

Got the 3 kills with a mortar, last 3 kills of the game. :)

Need a saviour trophy to get the Gold Support Patch. Which is like neigh impossible.

Currently rank 18, pulled 1189 points that game. Managed to destory nearly 200 trees also, so less than 150 away from that achievement, 2k points away from rank 20, and 6 awards away from halfway! Hell ya!

(excited)

Good games guys :yes: Had fun tonight (Y)

I so whipped your ass in that tank race Michael :p

I really hope it's not long before they bring out new maps. Kinda getting tired of playing the same 8 (which aren't really much different from one another).

I so whipped your ass in that tank race Michael :p

What?! You were so sucking on my exhaust, I even made a perfect PIT manoeuvre on yo' ass, I so took you down :laugh:

But yeah I had fun, didn't even get frustrated - Red Faction has shown me how bad games can actually be, so I just couldn't get myself to whine or complain.

Since you're getting tired of the maps, will you finally give away your routes and secrets?

Pah, nevar!

Unless you donate me MSP :p

What?! You were so sucking on my exhaust, I even made a perfect PIT manoeuvre on yo' ass, I so took you down :laugh:

But yeah I had fun, didn't even get frustrated - Red Faction has shown me how bad games can actually be, so I just couldn't get myself to whine or complain.

Yeah yeah, if it helps you sleep at night believing you won, so be it :p

Yeah that break over the weekend made it a lot more enjoyable, but I still want more maps! Or even another game mode, older BF games used to have Classic CTF too

Pah, nevar!

Unless you donate me MSP :p

So you want recompense before you release "Munkys Secret Passageways" :p

Well, saying that, they included new maps for free when they ported BF Modern Combat to the 360. Of course they had to offer something new for people to buy it.

Maybe they'll do the same this time around. I hope! After all they are giving Battlefield Heroes away for free.

So you want recompense before you release "Munkys Secret Passageways" :p

Hell yeah :p I'll also accept beta keys which I'm not already a part of or a job at Bizarre. Wink wink :p

Yeah but as you said, it's an incentive to buy the game, we were already suckered into buying the game and they aren't porting the game to the 360 any time soon :rofl:

had a couple of very low scoring rounds yesterday against you guys, but got my Dog tag from Habnad at least.

I was playing SP, and when I responded to Munky's invite, but no room when I joined.

@ynnoj, I will try to be on later as well. usually 9pm GMT or after

had a couple of very low scoring rounds yesterday against you guys, but got my Dog tag from Habnad at least.

I was playing SP, and when I responded to Munky's invite, but no room when I joined.

Yeah sorry about that man. When I invited you it was just Sethos and I, then Habnad sent a message and Larry joined. You still managed to join the game though so thats cool (Y) We've had to do it a few times in the past.

Ah, no worries, I had fun, but had to leave after a couple of matches.

I do agree new maps would be welcome, I have only just started, so only learning the maps at the moment anyway.

That's no problem, we only played for a few matches once you left. Wasn't a late night like usual.

I'll probably be on again tonight at some point, I want 125000! :p

23000 to go or something lol

I might be online, but won't be a midnight run because I might have woken up a sleeping beast last night whilst playing with all my talking :laugh:

So if you are playing a bit earlier - 8-9pm I'm up for it, 'else I might just scratch my ass and watch a few movies.

Had a 3 hour session early this morning (of course, nary an American could be found at that time!) and had a blast. I'm almost to Rank 8 - meager I know but for me it is only a sign that I like the game enough to keep playing it! Finally unlocked the mortar strike, so that should help me a bit. I wish there was a way to see what class guys in your squad are playing. At one point we had 3 snipers and a support. Got kind of boring to me as my mates were all hidden in trees.

I agree with the maps, we need more! I wish there was one similar to Kirkuk (sp) or whatever the major one was from BF2. Oasis is good but so spread out and vehicles are a MUST.

Whoa wait a minute here...who/what/when??? :huh:

But, hehe, I finally did get Munky's tag ;)

Sigh, its true, he did :(

Took you long enough :p

I did get you back though, and I was thinking earlier. I already have your dogtag and I can take it as many times as I like just now without the worries of the lag glitch :p

Be on the look out ;)

Sigh, its true, he did :(

Took you long enough :p

I did get you back though, and I was thinking earlier. I already have your dogtag and I can take it as many times as I like just now without the worries of the lag glitch :p

Be on the look out ;)

When did you get me back? We were on the same team for the rest of the rounds, weren't we?

What's his gamer tag? Because now I'm on the hunt... ;)

When did you get me back? We were on the same team for the rest of the rounds, weren't we?

What's his gamer tag? Because now I'm on the hunt... ;)

I got you back in the same match, it's the 3rd time I've taken it now I think.

Damn, I had no clue it was 37,000 until I read this thread. Damn it. I still have 6,000 to go then.

Good times though last night, sorry I cut them so short. I actually checked out Madden with my friend a bit later on, he hardly plays any video games and kept saying, and I am not kidding "what's up with all these buttons and how do I hold this thing" and yep, he wound up beating me. I hate Madden as a result. Will be going back soon. LOL

Damn, I had no clue it was 37,000 until I read this thread. Damn it. I still have 6,000 to go then.

Good times though last night, sorry I cut them so short. I actually checked out Madden with my friend a bit later on, he hardly plays any video games and kept saying, and I am not kidding "what's up with all these buttons and how do I hold this thing" and yep, he wound up beating me. I hate Madden as a result. Will be going back soon. LOL

I ended up picking up Madden last night. I have the same thoughts as your friend. There's way too many buttons/button combos. LOL Thinking of that Larry the Cable Guy bit he did during one of his shows "Wheres the button to pass???"

I ended up picking up Madden last night. I have the same thoughts as your friend. There's way too many buttons/button combos. LOL Thinking of that Larry the Cable Guy bit he did during one of his shows "Wheres the button to pass???"

No kidding, since I rented it from Gamefly and had no manual, we literally had no clue how to tackle!!!! Finally figured it out towards the end, but us having trouble is WITH pausing the game and going to the Game Controls. It is a semi joke, and that is coming from someone who is obviously good with a controller.

No kidding, since I rented it from Gamefly and had no manual, we literally had no clue how to tackle!!!! Finally figured it out towards the end, but us having trouble is WITH pausing the game and going to the Game Controls. It is a semi joke, and that is coming from someone who is obviously good with a controller.

You should see the manual. It's almost sickening with the amount of stuff to remember. I havent played a Madden game in years, so at least this will give me a decent amount of play out of it to try and remember all that.

Are you going to be around tonight? I should be able to play for an hour or 2 tonight. Help you out with those last points you need for Rank 25. I'll just take a Hummer or Tank, randomly crash into things (read other team LOL) and let you repair the vehicle.