Boy Decapitated at Six Flags Amusement Park

He climbed 2 six foot fences . one of them an iron fence. two fences and signs all over the place is good enough. Also the batman coasters are very loud how did he not here it coming? he must have tried to grab at the ride.
I don't know man, I'm starting to wonder if it's intentional. But we'll never know.
haha.

Is it just me, or is the image overall in the shape of some horribly disfigured portion of male human genitalia?

No, it's Picard (Patrick Stewart) with his hand on his face.

I usta go to church and be apart of a church group. I've never thought or been told that "nothing bad can happen". You know why? Because I'm not a ****ing retard. God allows us free will. If we **** up and **** happens.... that's life. Would it be funny if your mom or dad or anyone close to you got hit by a car because they did something stupid?

Lol. It's called karma.

You do good, and good comes to you. You do bad, prepare for the "consequences."

Me fail english? Unpossible! You just failed at trying to defend your religious beliefs.

Anyways, why would anyone want to jump and hug a person's feet who's traveling at a very high speed?!

Really? Where did I defend my religion? All I said was I never heard anyone telling me "nothing bad will happen." You should learn to read. SFDB.

I understand if people have no sympathy for him but atleast show some respect to his grieving family instead cracking jokes and puns. I don't know what all your families taught you but usually it's common courtesy not to talk that way about people who passed away.

People deal with death differently than others. The family has my condolences, but the kid certainly doesn't.

OMFG you so phail at teh mathz its supposed to be 99,999

OMFG You so fail at spelling.....

If you want to invent a new language, why not try another one like french , spanish or cantonese?

OMFG You so fail at spelling.....

If you want to invent a new language, why not try another one like french , spanish or cantonese?

I tentatively suggest that he may have been being ironic.... :rolleyes: