Boy Decapitated at Six Flags Amusement Park

COBB COUNTY, Ga. (MyFox Atlanta) ? Investigators with Cobb County police said a boy was decapitated at Six Flags amusement park Saturday.

Authorities said the incident happened just after 2:00 p.m. Saturday. A church group went to the amusement park and a group of boys with the group jumped a fence and entered an area that was marked off limits.

One of the boys jumped up and tried to grab someone's feet who was on the Batman ride. The boy ended up being decapitated.

Investigators did not release the boy's age, name or the name of the church the boy was traveling with.

Source

I was going to say "serves him right". But I guess it is a bit harsh to be decapitated for that. That being said, that part of the park was off limits, he shouldn't have been there, there's nobody to blame but himself.

yeah photos, watch that lil head no brain roll in the grass , no thank you ... sad tho, very sad ... then again ... wtf was he thinking a permanent solution to a temp problem ... none the less ... what the hell was he thinking .....

This guy could easily win the Darwin Award

Definitely. Seriously, trying to grab somebody's foot? How did he think that would turn out? Sorry, I have no sympathy for this kid for being a complete moron.

Hey let's try and grab someone's feet while they are going a billion miles an hour. I think that is a great idea!!!

I don't like the fact the kid died but this is ridiculous. How could you possibly think this was a good idea.

The family will fins something to sue for. The fence wasn't high enough, the sign was not in large letters..etc.

It is America and it will happen, good thinking Gary even if it is pretty sad.

Darwin award for sure....when I was a kid, doing something like this would never even have crossed my mind.

The family will fins something to sue for. The fence wasn't high enough, the sign was not in large letters..etc.

And the parents would have a case if they kid was 10 but he was actually 17. At that point he should be responsible enough to not need constant supervision. If I went to Canada's Wonderland with a group of 17 year olds, I would fully allow them to go off on their own and meet up later.

The park also had their bases covered by providing fences and warnings.

"We do not know why this person was intent on gaining access to this restricted area, as multiple signs clearly state: Danger Zone/Do Not Enter/Authorized Personnel Only,"

Yeah, they'll definitely sue and win.

I was at this Six Flags like the day before this.

Natural selection wins again :D Stupid kid dies, all is well with the world.

If the fence was marked off limits, the amusement park is fine. Any lawyer would love to have this case if the family tries to sue. The best they could hope for is going after the church group for not properly supervising the kids.

It was a stupid thing to do but I just can't help but feel bad for everyone that was on the ride, I can't imagine what it would have been like to see that.

You guys definitely are being a bit harsh. Sure the guy is an idiot IF you assume he's your age, or perhaps a teenager. But what if it was a young kid, like 5-9 years old? There's a big diff