Then isn't it to soon to determine how these will affect gameplay?

Slowing down an oncoming opponent will definitely cause that opponent to change the way he's going at the Heavy.

Just IMO, but the more I think about it, the more I realize how much this new heavy isn't really going to be great for offense, but amazing for defense. Slowing enemies trying to attack your base will make them easy targets for most people.

Anyone who hates defense (as in going against it) may not like this, IMO.

If you can kill somebody with a sandwich, you deserve an achievement.

I think the Sandvich would be a form of portable Medipack.

One of my theories was that the heavy starts out with 1/n Sandvich that heals for 25HP lets say, and if he has full HP when walking over a medipack he restocks on X Sandviches depending on what size the Medipack was.

Party Loyalty: Kill 50 enemies within 3 seconds of them attacking your Medic.

How can you kill 50 enemies in 3 seconds :blink: j/k

This reply was going to clear things up for you but then I saw the "j/k"

You got me real good there :p haha

hahah classic

I agree, I was laughing at the end :rofl: !

Scirwode

Don't think this has been posted here before. I couldn't see it anyway. It's a funny TF2 video! :D

Clicky

EPIC! Loved the heavy's parts :laugh:

Has anyone ever completed all their achievements here? I'm just wondering as I'm trying to finish them all as fast as I can. So far, I've completed 32 for Pyro but I've only done 23 for Medic. The Medic is really a pain as it's really hard to finish quite a few of them. I think Pharm was the worst but by luck I manage to get into a server that was going crazy with kills so I had no problems there.

Combined Fire for the Pyro is making me stumped, as it's still zero even though I've set them on fire but it still does not register.

Scirwode

im having problems with ingniting people to get 100 flare gun ignights and also force 10 burning people to jump in the water

this is what ive got so far: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Unimatrixero/...ab=achievements

Play on 2fort only it's the easiest map to get all of the pyro achievements, with combined fire you have to set them on fire then kill them with the shotgun.

Has anyone ever completed all their achievements here? I'm just wondering as I'm trying to finish them all as fast as I can. So far, I've completed 32 for Pyro but I've only done 23 for Medic. The Medic is really a pain as it's really hard to finish quite a few of them. I think Pharm was the worst but by luck I manage to get into a server that was going crazy with kills so I had no problems there.

Combined Fire for the Pyro is making me stumped, as it's still zero even though I've set them on fire but it still does not register.

Scirwode

I have all medic and only Pyromancer left for Pyro.

For combined fire, you have to light your enemy on fire, then finish them off with the shotgun. Basically flame them for as long as possible without killing them, then shoot them with the shotgun. Quick select is your friend, also make sure YOU get the kill, assists don't count (as far as I know.)

I have all medic and only Pyromancer left for Pyro.

For combined fire, you have to light your enemy on fire, then finish them off with the shotgun. Basically flame them for as long as possible without killing them, then shoot them with the shotgun. Quick select is your friend, also make sure YOU get the kill, assists don't count (as far as I know.)

Wow, I take my hat off for you if you've completed all your medic achievements :| . I still haven't done quite a lot of it, and most of them sound simple in words but difficult in practice Take "Medical Breakthrough" for example, when you have to Uber a Demoman to destroy 5 Engineer buildings. The most I ever get is 2, and that is pure luck because sometimes a Pyro would use their compression blast to push you away.

Oh, and thanks for the tip, I managed to unlock it this evening. I only have 5 more achievements left for Pyro but still quite a lot for Medic. I guess I just have to keep at it.

Scirwode

Wow, I take my hat off for you if you've completed all your medic achievements :| . I still haven't done quite a lot of it, and most of them sound simple in words but difficult in practice Take "Medical Breakthrough" for example, when you have to Uber a Demoman to destroy 5 Engineer buildings. The most I ever get is 2, and that is pure luck because sometimes a Pyro would use their compression blast to push you away.

Oh, and thanks for the tip, I managed to unlock it this evening. I only have 5 more achievements left for Pyro but still quite a lot for Medic. I guess I just have to keep at it.

Scirwode

I'm a career medic, almost at 200hrs, so I greatly benefit from the new ones. Some of the achievements are incredibly difficult to achieve especially on pub servers (where I play normally.) I'll admit I went to Achievement box to get these achievements for medic: Ubi Concordia, Big Pharma, Medical Breakthrough, Sawbones, Blast Assist and Sawbones.

Those are incredibly difficult on a pub, plus I pride myself in keeping my teammates alive as opposed to going for these achievements. Those that I listed other than Sawbones, is reliant on the fact that the person you uber is good and the conditions are available. Plus to unlock these weapons when they first came out you had to get all 39 achievements.

It definitely is a time investment to get these, but if you play these classes it's worth it. I can tell you I probably will ignore the Demo and Sniper achievements (because i'm not good nor do I have much time with them.)

Here's my stats page if your interested: http://steamcommunity.com/id/godoffacade/stats/TF2

This game is too addictive sometimes... well most of the time.