Official Sony E3 Discussion Thread

lol exclusive downloadable content is irrelevant, exclusive games are what's important. Did he miss the announcement yesterday? :rolleyes:

hahaha yeah I think

11:48: "I agree with what CNET and so many others have said in recent months: 2008 is hte year of the PS3." Big-ass subwoofers in here at the beginning of Resistance 2. "Here's a look at the third-generation title from Insomniac games on the PlayStation 3: Resistance 2." Wow. Okay, yeah, that's one big boss. Seriously, this thing makes the Collossi in SotC look like puppy dogs

>___<

omg! I want to see!! OMG!

Looked better than the bromach they showed in GOW2 yesterday.

I'd agree with that :) Cliff said he had some 'big bosses' to show us a few days ago but when asked how they compared to this monster he stumbled and tried to back away from it.

11:53: Okay, he's essentially reading us the game box back, but that's cool because he just told us about 8-player online co-op. "resistance 2 also breaks new ground with it's 8-player online co-op and 60 player online multiplayer ... While many games talk about scale, resistance 2 truly delivers." Scale, scale scale: This game is big, epic, etc. "resistance 2 offers more than any shooter in 2008 ... I'm Ted Price, president and ceo of insomniac games, and this is resistance 2." *cue the trailer*

huh? what??

ANOTHER R2 trailer?? :o