Official Sony E3 Discussion Thread

610x.jpg

Chewbacca says hi.

Nah, they won't pull that.

E3: Serious Business, where people decide consoles aren't worth existing anymore.

:p

Hopefully, Sony have BIGGER annoucements!

11:58: Alex Evans, Media Molecule on stage. "Just think, if LBP can help me make E3 more "interesting, just think of what" it can do for gamers. Oh man, Sack Boy is taunting LA with his Celtics uniform! This is cute: they created their sales presentation as a LBP level! (Rather than a powerpoint)

the power of user generated content bitches! :D :D

I'd agree with that :) Cliff said he had some 'big bosses' to show us a few days ago but when asked how they compared to this monster he stumbled and tried to back away from it.

:rolleyes:

:laugh:

Nothing to get me to buy a PS3 yet though :p

oh.. they are just starting

I can't wait to see what they are going to end with.

so far.. they are getting all of the "old but good" news out of the way.

nothing 'new' so far in reality

THAT WAS NUTS!

LBP FTW.

Hats off for that, totally didn't expect the boring part of figures to done in LBP :D

hahahaha LBP rules

haha, agreed... I hate the whole bragging and numbers thing from Microsoft and Sony, but at least they did it in a unique way.

12:01: "Since 1995, playstaiton has generated more than $50b at retail" best SP3 games will be available at $29.99 retail Resistance, MotorStorm, Warhawk, Call of Duty 3, Fight Night, NFS: Carbon, RSV, and Assassin's Creed; Oblivion: Elder Scrolls, and Ninja Gaiden

OMG game price cute! time to buy Assassin's Creed :p

12:02: "So Alex, what is the target consumer ofr LBP?" Sack boy gets into a truck that says "Little Big Planet" coming October 2008. Too cute. We're barfing in cute juice here. Alex: "I think it appeals to a wide range of people."

LBP drops October 2008... so demo next month right?? :p

Wow, they are still pushing the PS2 hard...

They said 10 years :p

I just want my Yakuza 2