And found them to be false

I know you are enduring patiently

And bearing out

For my namesake

And you have not grown weary

But I have this against you

That you have abandoned

The love you had

He has had quite a few different avatars.

He works for Microsoft and basically told us in not so many words that UT3 and FF13 would come to the 360 (amongst other things) long before official news was released.

Please come back to the forums Spartan :(

Please come back to the forums Spartan :(

sorry but I'm not a welcome person around the GH anymore... hope you guys have a good time around here, some of us just moved along and got something else to fill the void.

thanks for the friendship and all good memories. :yes:

sorry but I'm not a welcome person around the GH anymore... hope you guys have a good time around here, some of us just moved along and got something else to fill the void.

thanks for the friendship and all good memories. :yes:

So...what was the point in coming back and posting a quote and a poem?

Indeed, if you can't stop it, best sit back and enjoy the show :p

You mean, if you can't beat them, buy popcorn :whistle: :p ?

Scirwode

Warning the following post contains Grade A punsmenship

The biggest problem I see right now isn't flame baiting, but people misaccusing anyone who posts something that shows their favorite product in any negative light as flame bait because they themselves can't handle any serious discussion about it. People hiding behind rules that aren't being broken is causing more antagonism and leading to rules being broken. This is especially prevalent in the Sony section where apparently if you haven't drunkn the Kool-Aid you aren't even welcome to posting.

The biggest problem I see right now isn't flame baiting, but people misaccusing anyone who posts something that shows their favorite product in any negative light as flame bait because they themselves can't handle any serious discussion about it. People hiding behind rules that aren't being broken is causing more antagonism and leading to rules being broken. This is especially prevalent in the Sony section where apparently if you haven't drunkn the Kool-Aid you aren't even welcome to posting.

Spot on (Y)

You know us well! very true!

although your pun has left much to be desired, it fell as flat as a russian gymnast...

sorry :(

The new rules cover all bases, break them and you'll get in trouble.

Anything that doesn't break rules will be left alone.

Simple as that, no need to be going labelling sections/people and or trying to pinpoint blame. That'll just rile people up and in itself potentially cause issues.

The rules cover all sections of the GH, but I'm willing to bet the Sony subforum sees most of the complaints and reports. The people in that place just can't stand to hear a negative opinion or view which doesn't agree with their own.

Why the hell do you need to tell someone to STFU :no:

No need to start generalising whole sections.

If you have issues with specific members report them, but don't give a whole group of users a bad name due to some bad run ins.

Completely my point on the last page, don't label people/sections/users in the open, report them.

I seem to see a stone wall rule on page 1 about hanging people out to dry - The moderators want complains dealt with as "privately" as possible, not open in the public, pointing fingers left, right and center and calling out people/sections. That just causes arguments, and is counter productive to trying to prevent the community going crazy again.

Its funny because it only happens in the Sony section, i think people are a bit burned by spending so much on a console they feel they have to justify their purchase and defend it till the end.

Yet all along certain people are making this whole thing very public!!! Yet can't see they are breaking the rules!!

Unbelievable!

I used the letters STFU with a smiley face, I didn't realise Hammond was on his period. I wasn't being nasty, hence the face.

The rules cover all sections of the GH, but I'm willing to bet the Sony subforum sees most of the complaints and reports. The people in that place just can't stand to hear a negative opinion or view which doesn't agree with their own.

Why the hell do you need to tell someone to STFU :no:

I see it in both MS and Sony, including the main area. The Windows and Nintendo sections are very quiet.

We just need to know when to step back and think "Whats the point"

Its funny because it only happens in the Sony section, i think people are a bit burned by spending so much on a console they feel they have to justify their purchase and defend it till the end.

It's comments like this that instigate those flame wars, though. I own a PS3 and I don't feel "burned" by buying it at all, but if someone posts something incorrect about it I'll still correct them.

Instead of getting ****y, you should have reported them.

It's comments like this that instigate those flame wars, though. I own a PS3 and I don't feel "burned" by buying it at all, but if someone posts something incorrect about it I'll still correct them.

Instead of getting ****y, you should have reported them.

Yeah i dont mind being corrected if i am wrong, i just dont like being told to Shut the f**k up.

Yet all along certain people are making this whole thing very public!!! Yet can't see they are breaking the rules!!

Unbelievable!

I used the letters STFU with a smiley face, I didn't realise Hammond was on his period. I wasn't being nasty, hence the face.

Yes and what do those letters stand for, telling anyone to shut up will probably get you a message or a warning from the mods, telling someone to shut the f**k up no matter how its intended still means what it means.