2. 2. Top Scorer?

• Kaka
    • Henry
    • Eto'o
    • Ronaldinho
    • Fernando Torres
    • Ronaldo
    • Other

Nice assessment on David Villa. He would have to play a few seasons to fully adapt to Torres' level. I think if he is placed with the right team ( Chelsea ;) ) he could produce results greater than any other epl striker to date.

I love how people gave up on Liverpool so quickly, I still think Liverpool can go to Stamford Bridge and score three. If there's a team that can do it, it's Liverpool

I love how people gave up on Liverpool so quickly, I still think Liverpool can go to Stamford Bridge and score three. If there's a team that can do it, it's Liverpool

Yeah but it will be a tough ask. We will see what happens.

It is better when people write us off.

Found out an interesting little fact before.

No team has 'ever' overcome a 2 goal or greater deficit sustained in the first leg of a European Cup tie at home.

It happened in the 60's a few times, but the rules were different then (no away goals or extra time, if the scores were level there was to be a replay).

Interesting eh.

Found out an interesting little fact before.

No team has 'ever' overcome a 2 goal or greater deficit sustained in the first leg of a European Cup tie at home.

It happened in the 60's a few times, but the rules were different then (no away goals or extra time, if the scores were level there was to be a replay).

Interesting eh.

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=148...mp;&cc=4716 , if I understand your post correctly (I may misread).

Milan won 4-1 in San Siro but lost 4-0 in Spain (gawd it was painful to watch)

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=148...mp;&cc=4716 , if I understand your post correctly (I may misread).

Milan won 4-1 in San Siro but lost 4-0 in Spain (gawd it was painful to watch)

I watched the return leg of that, amazing stuff.

It wasn't what I meant though. If Deportivo won 4-1 at the San Siro, and Milan won 4-0 in Spain then that would have applied.

Just like Chelsea won 3-1 at Anfield, we would have to win 3-1 (for extra time) or by 3 or more goals to qualify, and no team has overcome a 2+ goal difference after losing the first leg at home.

Got my tickets all sorted for tomorrow night to cheer on the gooners. Gotta watch Chelsea vs Liverpool, gutted to Liverpool. Can't see Liverpool doing it tonight but you never know with them.

Barca and Chelsea already through...

Now tomorrow it will be a bit more interesting :p

Barca is through.. not Chelsea.. well not yet at least.. Liverpool scored 4 goals against Madrid, Man U and Blackburn not so long ago.. they can score 4 again.. the tie is not dead yet!!

It's gonna be one of our toughest challenges of that there is no doubt, but we aren't defeated yet. Liverpool are one of the best teams in the business at snatching awesome results out of seemingly impossible odds.

Whatever Rafa has stewing in that mighty spanish brain of his, he needs every ounce of it tonight

I really don't care who wins tonight, I just want to see some good piece of football.

Tomorrow it will be another challenge for us, the players need to be at their best. And with Rio back from is back problem at the back of our defense (not sure he will play though) we can make it.