2. 2. Top Scorer?

• Kaka
    • Henry
    • Eto'o
    • Ronaldinho
    • Fernando Torres
    • Ronaldo
    • Other

You're right. We played well at some parts, but we lost the ball so many times at one point I thought we was watching a Division 1 team, it was ridiculous.

Was it just me, or was the referee a complete and utter retard? There were so many times he should have stopped play, and a couple of times when it should have been a penalty, and yet we get completely and utterly robbed. FC Porto were playing pretty dirty at times IMO. Not looking forward to Portugal if they're going to be playing like that.

My opinion was that the strongest shout for a Penalty was when Tevez brought Hulk down, I didn't see any that United should have had, all I really saw was Ronaldo up to his usual diving tricks.

But yes, the ref was poor. The best refereeing I have seen this season was in the Man u VS Liverpool game, he got all the big decisions right. Personally I think video replays should be introduced into football

2-2 is not a good result. 48 hours after a difficult game against Villa it was more than tough. But we ain't down yet, we can manage to win at Porto (or draw at least 3-3). We really need some rest if we want to play every competition and win something.

I'm not sure the referee was that bad, some decisions weren't take but nothing that can change the result.

3-3 on aggreate means they win, 2 away goals. We need 1 - 0 to win or 2 - 2 for ET at porto.

3-3 on aggreate means they win, 2 away goals. We need 1 - 0 to win or 2 - 2 for ET at porto.

He meant 3-3 at Porto so 5-5 on aggregate. It's possible, we can definitely score 3 and concede 3 the way we're playing :p

Still, could be worse, at least we didn't concede 3 away goals :whistle:

My opinion was that the strongest shout for a Penalty was when Tevez brought Hulk down, I didn't see any that United should have had, all I really saw was Ronaldo up to his usual diving tricks.

But yes, the ref was poor. The best refereeing I have seen this season was in the Man u VS Liverpool game, he got all the big decisions right. Personally I think video replays should be introduced into football

I'm pretty sure there was one where Fletcher (I believe it was Fletcher) was most definitely shoved down in the penalty area. When Tevez brought down the Hulk was definitely a strong shout though, I actually held my breath at that point, I was sure it was going to be over for us :laugh:

Disappointing result that. Rafa's zonal marking system has cost us so many goals from set pieces over the years I am surprised and disappointed he hasn't learnt his lesson by now.

At 3-1 the tie is probably as good as over. Shame really but at least we can focus on the league now, lets hope United go through so they have to play more games xD

rofl... I cant say much as I haven't watched the match yet :(. Had to work all day sigh. We still have the return so we gotta go in with the same mindset as we did today.

Martyn is probably wasted right now :laugh:

Even better, I demand drama.

That or his roomate is on the internet while hes dropping a deuce slitting his wrists?. :ninja:

drama started

:rofl:

Okay after fast forwarding through the match to see the goals and what not(will watch the rest as i go to bed tonight) why the hell wouldn't Torres shake Ivanovic's hand at the end? So much for being a class player....lmao

and lol:

News report: Michael Essien has been diagnosed almost 12 stones overweight. Confusion was cleared up when the found Steven Gerrard in his back pocket.